What's new

Last good song you listened to?

Young Jeezy - what they want

He predicts the future with spectacular accuracy on this track. He knew where the rap game was headed like a decade in advance.

dude sorry i didn't post this earlier, I got the new folk sounds of terry callier almost 20 years ago after hearing Beth play Dolphins, I also got introduced to the Dirty Three after seeing Jim White drum for her a million years ago. Saw her last year, she still has it.

I was actually at this gig, two days after my b'day, great show.

Last edited:
dude sorry i didn't post this earlier, I got the new folk sounds of terry callier almost 20 years ago after hearing Beth play Dolphins, I also got introduced to the Dirty Three after seeing Jim White drum for her a million years ago. Saw her last year, she still has it.

I was actually at this gig, two days after my b'day, great show.

Cool.

I have all of them in my catalog.

Here's a Beth Orton fav

To each his own bro. :D
I understand that. I was like, who is this chick. Started the video and saw a huge crowd. The music started playing and it sounded alright then she started talk/singing or, I don't even know what the **** it was. It made me feel uncomfortable and I turned it off.

I have bad taste in music too.

I understand that. I was like, who is this chick. Started the video and saw a huge crowd. The music started playing and it sounded alright then she started talk/singing or, I don't even know what the **** it was. It made me feel uncomfortable and I turned it off.

I have bad taste in music too.

Cool story!