What's new

Last good song you listened to?

Cool.

I have all of them in my catalog.

Here's a Beth Orton fav

This album was originally recorded in Melbourne (at sing sing i think, like Cat Power's Moon Pix) with M Ward and Jim White, she then got the fear and re-recorded it, I saw her play two shows in Melbourne before the album came out and had been rearranged the way she had it sounding originally was more like the bonus CD which comes with Comfort of Strangers which I think is the better CD. What we Begin off that is one of my favourite songs.

Love me some Ani

Lol. That was girl and I came here with one queued up!

30 years ago I was working at a backpacking store back in Buffalo. Ani came in looking for a pair of boots. I put them on her feet! I was struck. She told me to come see her gig at a bar. I did. We hung out a bit. She wanted to do some **** in the bathroom. That isn't my thing. I left. Liked her ever since.

Lol. That was girl and I came here with one queued up!

30 years ago I was working at a backpacking store back in Buffalo. Ani came in looking for a pair of boots. I put them on her feet! I was struck. She told me to come see her gig at a bar. I did. We hung out a bit. She wanted to do some **** in the bathroom. That isn't my thing. I left. Liked her ever since.

definitely my sort of girl

Probs my favourite ani tune off the same album

remember seeing her on this tour for the first time