What's new

League Pass Broadband Renewal: No Thanks!

footawn

So I got an email from the NBA today informing me that it's almost time for another exciting season! Moreover, "Your NBA LEAGUE PASS BROADBAND PREMIUM subscription is set to automatically renew on October 1, 2013 at the limited time price of $189." Pffft!

When did streaming games get so damned expensive?

I canceled my auto-renewing subscription in hopes they will offer something much cheaper as the start of the season draws nearer.

ouch.... don't do it. Just have PKM install a camera with a shot of his 2000 inch tv and we'll all watch it from there with picture in picture of every game that's on.

Make it happen PKM.

That's online only? Wow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using JazzFanz mobile app

I want the NBA on Netflix.
da da da da da dunt da da
da da da dunt dunt da dunt da da dunt da
didlio didlio didlio
welcome the the Nba on Netflix tonight we have the utah jazz taking on the other team thats gunna lose.

The price is ridiculous. It was $139 last year. I had an e-mail traffic with the support team of League Pass and the last one was about the discount codes. I said that I didn't receive any codes even though I am a renewing subscriber when friend of mine who never ever was interested in Purchasing th LP did which was about thirty percent. I invited them to the boundaries of fair judgement. They said that there were none right now and I should be having my code as we get close to the action. I said "I better."

My renewal for League Pass on AT&T Uverse was 189 for everything-tv, internet and mobile. But I don't get NBAtv as part of the package. I have to upgrade my cable package for that. But the Jazz aren't going to be on NBAtv a much I hope.

My renewal for League Pass on AT&T Uverse was 189 for everything-tv, internet and mobile. But I don't get NBAtv as part of the package. I have to upgrade my cable package for that. But the Jazz aren't going to be on NBAtv a much I hope.

Are you really in Houston right now?

The price is ridiculous. It was $139 last year. I had an e-mail traffic with the support team of League Pass and the last one was about the discount codes. I said that I didn't receive any codes even though I am a renewing subscriber when friend of mine who never ever was interested in Purchasing th LP did which was about thirty percent. I invited them to the boundaries of fair judgement. They said that there were none right now and I should be having my code as we get close to the action. I said "I better."

uvady6u2.jpg

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£

How about the 5 teams package, will they do it again?

How about the 5 teams package, will they do it again?
Never mind, I found it.
The Premium full season package that includes all teams will go for a $189 early bird price, and will be $199 after Nov. 5.

The 5-Team Choice Package (broadband only) is $129.99 early bird, and 139.99 after Nov.5 The mobile package to watch games live on your cell phone or tablet will be $49.99.

WTF

So it's $10 cheaper for the early bird price? Wow... soooooooooooo much cheaper!!!!

Yep, they are so generous.

I knew it would be this expensive. Last year it was $140 or something like that for a shortened season. It's no surprise for me.

I have no choice but continue to be a thief. Sopcast, Roja Directa, FirstRow, SportLemon, wiziwig, streamhunter...

**** you David Stern!

Yep, they are so generous.

I knew it would be this expensive. Last year it was $140 or something like that for a shortened season. It's no surprise for me.

I have no choice but continue to be a thief. Sopcast, Roja Directa, FirstRow, SportLemon, wiziwig, streamhunter...

**** you David Stern!

Adam Silver!