What's new

League Pass Broadband Renewal: No Thanks!

I will be buying the LP Euro broadband. Good Karma for our team.
We will make the playoffs, and GS will give us Wiggins.

Thank me later, or now if you wish.

Just got my International Broadband thing. $189. Not the best value in the world, but just had to do it as I can't always watch it LIVE and can't be stuffed downloading it off that rojadirecta forum....

Done and dusted.

Just got my International Broadband thing. $189. Not the best value in the world, but just had to do it as I can't always watch it LIVE and can't be stuffed downloading it off that rojadirecta forum....

Done and dusted.

****. That's pricey. I guess you've got to do what you've got to do.

Done and dusted.

Good on ya nickkk.
I would have done it as well

****. That's pricey. I guess you've got to do what you've got to do.

Yeah. But I'm working most of the time the games are on, so I have to get it so that I can watch them later (about 70% of the games).

It's really ****ing expensive but what can you do?

So I stumbled over this trick to save money on your league pass. Apparently the NBA wants a lot of third world countries to have access to their video material. I can get the League pass now for $100 or €72.5
Turkey is surprisingly low priced too. But I have one question. Since the 10% reduction has expired and first week of the season is for free anyways. Will I get the chance on another 10% reduction once season starts or is this only for early subscriber?

Usually they don't as far as I know. But e-mail them. They are helpful if you make sense:

nbasupport@neulion.com

"Hey guys, I'm already fooling you by booking the package from Thailand. But that discount isn't enough for me. I want an extra 10% PLEEEEEEAAAAAASE"
I guess I'll just book it. Just thought they'd do it maybe every year. First week is for free and in order to win more customers I thought they'd might opt to give out the 10% afterwards again.
And why the heck is NBA TV so cheap in Turkey. Turkey isn't even that poor.

"Hey guys, I'm already fooling you by booking the package from Thailand. But that discount isn't enough for me. I want an extra 10% PLEEEEEEAAAAAASE"
I guess I'll just book it. Just thought they'd do it maybe every year. First week is for free and in order to win more customers I thought they'd might opt to give out the 10% afterwards again.
And why the heck is NBA TV so cheap in Turkey. Turkey isn't even that poor.

Does Turkey look like NBA TV is a major need in it? Whoever follows NBA already knows multiple ways to leech some link or torrent for the games. The NBA TV and very little part of the season games are given on a satelite dish based TV broadcast company that requires also a decoder, but there are even some other illegal ways to hack into that and more. Piracy is widely used in here. Especially by the ones who know how to exploit every hole to get his thing free. Except for the relatively rich people who just buy away. I'm not rich but I purchased that LP for the 3rd time to watch Enes play his game and other star players, but I grew tired of Kanter's antiques, when I found new strong character players like Derrick Favors to follow. Enes is promising and will be a crazy scorer sooner or later, but this season for me, Favors is the big deal.

Reactions: BTP
I just pay the $50 to watch it on my phone. I like it that way and then I never have to fight me wife for the TV.

I just pay the $50 to watch it on my phone. I like it that way and then I never have to fight me wife for the TV.

Fight the wife? I don't get it...

Me: There's a Jazz game on tonight.

The End

I think I'll be able to access NBALP this season via my regular source but if that doesn't pan out is there anyone else outside of SLC or Utah for that matter willing to go halfers?

I think I'll be able to access NBALP this season via my regular source but if that doesn't pan out is there anyone else outside of SLC or Utah for that matter willing to go halfers?

I don't know if that's gonna work though... the 2 of you won't be able to watch the game at the same time (it'll automatically sign you out if you're signed in in another location/device).

Tried out my Apple TV & NBA League Pass App combo today.

WOW!!!!! How did I ever live without you guys? One or two flicks on the Apple TV remote and you're browsing through all the LIVE games on a nice comfy couch & HD TV... with drinks and chips in hand...

If you've got a League Pass - you HAVE TO get an Apple TV.