What's new

League Pass Broadband Renewal: No Thanks!

I usually pick some highlights from here and there and put it on youtube but I don't know how to change the video's coding so youtube immediately removes the video because of its agreement with the NBA.

Sure why not if there is a way.
No, never mind. I have no idea how people do it anyway and I wouldn't want you to deal with the police.

I usually pick some highlights from here and there and put it on youtube but I don't know how to change the video's coding so youtube immediately removes the video because of its agreement with the NBA.
Maybe you can try another video site. Vimeo is not bad for example.

No, never mind. I have no idea how people do it anyway and I wouldn't want you to deal with the police.

Maybe you can try another video site. Vimeo is not bad for example.

I was going to give it a try as Ty chose to play with Big Al more than he would before and I've lost interest with the incredible time Kanter took to warm the bench. You know my utube channel right? I'll keep pumping it with some "enstantane"s from this ex-motherfudging-citing season of the Jazz. I hope Ömer finds a new team or gets enough time on the floor.

Actually $189 is cheap... I've just received an email and it's $219.99... with a 10% early bird discount, so the total cost is $197.99...

I wonder if you can still do the $189 deal????

I used to be a subscriber, but since there are so many streams online for free I stopped wasting money on it. Yeah, quality is not the same but I'd rather spend 190$ somewhere else.

I used to be a subscriber, but since there are so many streams online for free I stopped wasting money on it. Yeah, quality is not the same but I'd rather spend 190$ somewhere else.

Streams are OK if you can watch the games LIVE , but if you can't then I think you're stuck with the league pass..

How much is league pass on TV?

I used to get it when I lived in Missouri and I thought it was like $200.

That sucks if it's the same price for streaming.

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£

Streams are OK if you can watch the games LIVE , but if you can't then I think you're stuck with the league pass..

Actually you are not stuck. You can download all games in HD just the next day from rojadirecta(an awesome Spanish forum).

99% of the time. Generally the games are ready in 24 hours through torrents or some download sites. Most of the time there are multiple quality options too, like 720P or 1080P etc.

Very basic Spanish helps. Or you can use google translate.
https://forum.rojadirecta.es/forumdisplay.php?15-Partidos-en-descarga-(Full-matches)

See that's too long a wait for me... I can't catch about 60% of the games LIVE, but I wanna catch it 3-4 hours later... so waiting 24 hours for me is too long a wait.

Thanks for the info though...

See that's too long a wait for me... I can't catch about 60% of the games LIVE, but I wanna catch it 3-4 hours later... so waiting 24 hours for me is too long a wait.

Thanks for the info though...

That's at the latest. Usually it's ready to download in the morning(games are at night in Europe). So 3-4 hours are also not rare. Depends on the uploader generally.