What's new

Leftist attacks Conservative on UC Berkeley Campus

Yeah, I think we should expect a little better of our president than to be taking dictators at their word, especially with regard to their treatment of American citizens imprisoned on trumped up charges.

If It's petty to even bring this up, and I don't believe it is, well, then many Republicans are being petty about the very same thing. I mean, it is not exactly an example of putting "America First", and it's part of an obvious pattern on Trump's part. A pattern of supporting dictators, and a pattern of ignoring human rights abuses. OK, so under Trump, human rights abuses are going to always take a back seat. So that's his idea of what used to be called "real politic". It should still be expected that many will obviously see that as trashing American values. That really cannot be helped, nor is it petty.

And Republicans are just as "outraged" that he would flip on this. In his 2018 State of the Union, he had Warmbier's parents as guests. So of course it's jarring to see him flip on it, and, really, he did not have to, it was an unforced error on his part.

Why in God's name would being outraged that he would take Kim's word on this be described as "petty"? Seeing our own good values trashed is petty?

Sure an argument could easily be made that we have been hypocrites where human rights are concerned, so maybe it's naive to think we're the "good guys". But many of us still believe that, that we are the "good guys", the guys in the "white hats", so Trump's pattern of praising and supporting dictators is bound to be jarring, not petty.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/432134-gop-senators-fuming-over-trump-comments-on-warmbier

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...g-un-cover-for-the-murder-of-american-student

--Trump tells the president of the Philippines that he is doing a "great job" cracking down on drug use. Even though that includes extrajudicial murders. By the thousands. Trump as a puppy dog, wagging his tail at a brutal dictator.

--At Helsinki, Trump tells the world that he believes Putin, not his own intelligence community. Puppy dog Trump, wagging his tail at the feet of Putin.

--Trump tells the world that maybe the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia is innocent of murdering an American resident journalist. Trump as puppy dog.

--Trump tells the world that he takes Kim's "word for it". Putting "North Korea and Kim first".

Tell the Republicans that they're being petty about this, because they seem to be leading the "outrage".

Is this the right thread to bring this up?

It's not surprising in the least of course, that Trump would be willing to take a dictator 'at his word,' but it's no less shameful.

So a lot of folks are describing this Trump-Kim summit as the "Trump's amateur hour". Usually such summits are set up in advance with firm expectations in mind. Trump seems to think that his personality alone, his "likability" will get a deal, and no real planning.

It's likely Kim underestimated Trump as well, perhaps thinking Trump wanted a PR victory so bad, that Kim could get major concessions.

But Trump showed he could walk away. He would not give the house away just to get a deal. Hence the bipartisan praise for being willing to not make a deal.

But Trump could have ended it with positive comments for future negotiations. He did not have to take Kim's side on the death of an American. Yes, the American stole a poster, but everybody knows Kim used that American as a pawn in dealing with the United States.

So, just once, in the presence and discussions with these various dictators, maybe just once this president could show a little backbone??

Is this asking too much? That our president stop wagging his tail like a little puppy dog, and simply show a little backbone?! It was a shameful moment, and it is not petty to point this out. He is the president of our country, not an official apologist for a brutal dictator of a nation where 1 in 3 workers are basically slave labor, thousands held in gulags, etc.

He is our president, not an apologist for dictators. Let him show some GD backbone already!!

And yeah, this probably could have been brought up in a different thread....

He is a victim. If half the country and 90% of the media was attacking you 24/7 you would have hung yourself by now.

You snowflakes cry about everything AND things that arent even happening to you. I cant image how you would react if you got the same treatment Trump does.
Cry me a river. You snowflakes are always playing the victim card. Hope you feel better.

Cry me a river. You snowflakes are always playing the victim card. Hope you feel better.

Lmao.

Is this a joke?

Its funny. You leftists can ever play in reality. Its has to be in some fantasy. Because you know you cant win logical arguments. You are like children. And most of you still are children.

We both know who plays the victim constantly.

Lmao.

Is this a joke?

Its funny. You leftists can ever play in reality. Its has to be in some fantasy. Because you know you cant win logical arguments. You are like children. And most of you still are children.

You think I’m a leftist? You know what? There is nothing wrong with special education and I will not be one to bully the learning disabled. Bless your heart

I forgot to cite my references:

For information on who plays the victim constantly, please refer to:
(1). Snowflake NPC D4617, in every “why’s everyone always picking on our Great Leader?” JazzFanz post
(2). Snowflake POTUS45, every time he blames another of his string of failures on someone else.

Keep trying dude, someone needs to be the last man standing, or last boy drinking snake oil, or whatev.

NPC D4617 is familiar, and continually uses, every alt-right argument and meme there is. Which means he spends a good chunk of his day in such places. Even his name is an alt-right meme (about all of those libtard clones!). So he's aware of the millions of racists on these forums. But he doesn't acknowledge it. He likes to push the lie that racism is not a motivator for a lot of Trumpers. I bet he posts all kinds of racist **** when he's not here.

NPC D4617 is familiar, and continually uses, every alt-right argument and meme there is. Which means he spends a good chunk of his day in such places. Even his name is an alt-right meme (about all of those libtard clones!). So he's aware of the millions of racists on these forums. But he doesn't acknowledge it. He likes to push the lie that racism is not a motivator for a lot of Trumpers. I bet he posts all kinds of racist **** when he's not here.

Typical leftist tactic. Every single argument is centered around calling someone a racist even with zero evidence. The argument doesnt even have to be about race and you still bring it up. Its weak son. You are doing no one favors you are only diluting the meaning of it.

Its because you are not capable of breaking things down logically. You leftists are walking, living, breathing memes. Every argument you post is broken and flawed. Thats why you end every single one with calling someone a racist because you know you cant win with your hypocrisy and contradictory statements.

You are crackpots bro. You'd like to think you are intellectuals. But you are not.

Racist.jpg

Typical leftist tactic. Every single argument is centered around calling someone a racist even with zero evidence. The argument doesnt even have to be about race and you still bring it up. Its weak son. You are doing no one favors you are only diluting the meaning of it.

Its because you are not capable of breaking things down logically. You leftists are walking, living, breathing memes. Every argument you post is broken and flawed. Thats why you end every single one with calling someone a racist because you know you cant win with your hypocrisy and contradictory statements.

You are crackpots bro. You'd like to think you are intellectuals. But you are not.

View attachment 6855

100% chance you spend your day making racist posts. Probably posting offensive memes about Muslims and black people. If you didn't, you wouldn't be pretending that the degenerates who make up a good chunk of Trump's support on the internet didn't exist. Your arguments would be similar to those on the left who condemn Antifa because they've taken it to the extreme (not me, I love Antifa). Yet, you choose to lie about it and to continue to push the idea that racism is practically non-existent in the US.

Last edited:
100% chance you spend your day making racist posts. Probably posting offensive memes about Muslims and black people. If you didn't, you wouldn't be pretending that the degenerates who make up a good chunk of Trump's support on the internet didn't exist. Your arguments would be similar to those on the left who condemn Antifa because they've taken it to the extreme (not me, I love Antifa). Yet, you choose to lie about it and to continue to push the idea that racism is practically non-existent in the US.

100% chance you go around killing babies

Of course you align yourself with Antifa. People fake fighting Nazi's.

I got newz for ya bruh. You nerds arent really fighting nazi's. To claim such is just stolen valor from the people really fought Nazi's. Its disgusting to disrespect those people paid the REAL price with their lives.

I hope you are real proud of your accomplishments. You are such a brave soul putting your life in the line fighting Nazi's in 2019.