The coil that made electricity soft as a bed
I am the Kanye West Kanye West thinks he is
When he shoves your *** off the stage
I am the real Kanye West
I don’t get around much anymore
I never have
I only come alive after a war
And we have not had it yet

I'm not a big Kanye fan, but that makes me think less of Leonard Cohen, who I like very much.

There was a group of panelists(?) on CNN, and one of them opined that Kanye was now the token negro for the Trumpster and conservative media, and the rest of them laughed.
In addition to referencing a psychiatric hospitalization to question his thinking.

Kanye is an idiot

Ds have long verbally attacked and disparaged most black individuals who don’t vote D and get into politics. Sadly I’m not surprised by this behavior.

Ds have long verbally attacked and disparaged most black individuals who don’t vote D and get into politics. Sadly I’m not surprised by this behavior.
He wrote this is 2015, before Kanye went full MAGA. So, nice try, but no.

Also, Leonard Cohen was Canadian.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using JazzFanz mobile app

He wrote this is 2015, before Kanye went full MAGA. So, nice try, but no.

Also, Leonard Cohen was Canadian.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using JazzFanz mobile app

Good try my ***. CNN just called him the “token N word”. Something mentioned in this thread previous to my post

So yes.

I've never heard of Leonard Cohen before. Poetry like that in the OP is classic sociopathic megalomaniacal rant. Just pick whoever is, for the moment, the cat's paw of cat's paws and explain why you are the real "cool".

Sorta like me doing a bit about how I'm smarter than David Rockefeller about global politics.....

But I've been doing me some real cultural enlightenment about black issues, listening to Sonnie Johnson and David on the Patriot channel XM 125. The Kanye West "Maga Hat" is getting top billing on all the conservative talk shows. Lots of very highly educated and articulate folks taking conservative or "American" values home nowadays.

Kanye is doing something trying to bring Adidas production home to Chicago. I have a struggle with the Hip Hop beat, but I give it a whirl sometimes. Actually more intelligence in the lyrics than Country Music has, imo.

Neither Kanye nor Trump is ideological conservative, just effective and practical people trying to make something a little more sensible. If I were a liberal, I'd try to talk to them..... and maybe listen as much as I do now.

Except, in this case it was a Republican not a Democrat.
Good try my ***. CNN just called him the “token N word”. Something mentioned in this thread previous to my post. . .
So, to recap, a conservative Republican commentator on CNN calls Kanye a token negro which somehow morphs into liberal CNN calling him the n-word.

Except, in this case it was a Republican not a Democrat.

So, to recap, a conservative Republican commentator on CNN calls Kanye a token negro which somehow morphs into liberal CNN calling him the n-word.

Actually a Democrat and Republican called him a negro on CNN. Only one called him a token negro.

It was bad by both of them. I’m the one who brought it up, and I never involved party for a reason...because the party doesn’t matter in this case. It was wrong no matter who said it. Don Lemon, the host, should have put a stop to it right away. Instead, he laughed. If it was on Fox I would have the same criticism.