What's new

Life - official thread

My Friday so far:

My son wakes me up at 3 am. I am so freaking tired I take him to his room and fall asleep on the floor. Wake up at 7:14. I wake up at 7:20 every morning (except Fridays). I'm kinda pissed because I wish I could have slept until my alarm goes off at 7:20.

Then I snap up, wide awake when I realize it is Friday. I'm supposed to wake up at 5:45 on Fridays because I start work at 7:00. I live in Ogden and work in West Valley.

Get to work at 8:25. 1 hour 1/2 late. Nice. Do two hours of work in about 20 mins. Actually get right back on schedule for 9 am. Not too shabby.

My wife and I have had 1 car for about 6 years. I've always lived close enough to work to walk, so we've only had one car. Well, that's not the case anymore. I live in Ogden, work in West Valley, Ogden and Saratoga Springs. My poor wife has been housebound for about 3 months. I think she may be plotting to kill me.

So, after work I am going to go buy a car. 2013 Camry. Nice, reliable, family car that fits all the kids. So....Life, right? This is what we wanted when we were 14 and wanted nothing more than to grow up....

ha ha.

Damn man sounds rough. Glad my kids are grown an gone.

Curious how does a denist get 1.5 hours work done in 20 minutes? Not the sort of thing a professional would normally proffer up in a Internet message board.
Also wanted to axe you how you liked Washington. Thinking on moving up there for a job.

Damn man sounds rough. Glad my kids are grown an gone.

Curious how does a denist get 1.5 hours work done in 20 minutes? Not the sort of thing a professional would normally proffer up in a Internet message board.
Also wanted to axe you how you liked Washington. Thinking on moving up there for a job.
Washington isn't "up there" from Russia.

With anxiety, probably. But I'm not in much pain so don't need it for that, thankfully. Hopefully Utah will have it figured out by the time it will be helpful.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using JazzFanz mobile app

If what you mean is that you want MORE anxiety then yeah, I bet MJ could help you out. I'm one of the unfortunate ones who gets a lot more anxiety and paranoia smoking pot. I know it's not that way for everyone, but MJ doesn't really calm me down at all. I tend towards anxiety anyway, so maybe that has something to do with it.

I don't even smoke... but am a HUGE believer in weed as a healing agent.
I am amazed how many people I know legit feel 100% better on the whacky (and I'm even talking about the NO thc stuff).

except for the people who develop paranoid schizophrenia ....

Gonna open a flour shop. And drive around a delivery van with stickers on it. Real big demand for flour over here

BTW for those wondering, I've had a total of 3 SOLID girlfriends riding in my van... so for those thinking I'm just a sad bum driving around alone in my van you're mistaken.

(granted all of those girls also had their own cars and they often drive me around in their cars as well)

BTW for those wondering, I've had a total of 3 SOLID girlfriends riding in my van... so for those thinking I'm just a sad bum driving around alone in my van you're mistaken.

(granted all of those girls also had their own cars and they often drive me around in their cars as well)

What do you mean you've had 3 solid girlfriends riding in your van? At once?

Not all at once.. at various stages over the past 6 years.

What I mean by SOLID is relationships that last for 1 year or more (i.e., not 1 night stands).

That seemed very arbitrary to share.

Question. Are any of these girls who rode with you in your van currently on New Zealand's Missing Person's List?

That seemed very arbitrary to share.

Question. Are any of these girls who rode with you in your van currently on New Zealand's Missing Person's List?

Well I just wanted to share since people seems to be making fun of 'the van' today.

To answer your question - No... each of them have moved on and to my knowledge all of them have found new steady boyfriends and are doing well.

Fwiw, I love OL.
He's a great and genuine dude.
He's a Fb friend and I'm glad he is.

I also love making fun of him and ****ing with him since he's become a mod.

But he's a real dude.
A good dude.
And does a great job taking our **** in stride.

Okay.. Now, OL, tell us what domestic beers we have in America!

I love OL, too. I hope I'm not being mean when I'm giving him ****.

Thanks. I'm gunna sleep a lot better tonight.

Have some good coffee places out here. I'd bet there's many great ones in NYC and the west coast too. Where have you looked DownUnder?

Define "good coffee"

I make a pretty decent cup of coffee. Nothing special. I drink it black, no sugar, and it's about 4x as strong as a regular cup of coffee yet not even as bitter as an average cup of coffee.

That areopress life, yo!

aeropress5.png