What's new

Life - official thread

Bought a 110cc jet surf. Loving it on lake Quail an lake Sand Hollow all last week. Going to take it to Jordanelle tomorrow an fish off it for bass after.

Congrats bro!
My 6th is now 3 and life is now getting way easier having no kids in diapers (for the first time in almost 20 years.

Life is awesome.

LOL I remember those mile stones in the child rearing process. Done with formula, done with diapers, can read something other than Dr. Suess to them every night, no longer need daycare, etc.

Now that they are all moved out there is lots I miss but diapers is not one of them!

Off to a 3 story 7 bedroom, 3 bath cabin my sister owns with 16 friends for a week. Should be a great time! Hiking, mountain biking, fishing and partying/relaxing for a week is going to be nice. Plus the dogs are coming with so its less stressful than figuring out where they are going to stay when I am out of town.

Off to a 3 story 7 bedroom, 3 bath cabin my sister owns with 16 friends for a week. Should be a great time! Hiking, mountain biking, fishing and partying/relaxing for a week is going to be nice. Plus the dogs are coming with so its less stressful than figuring out where they are going to stay when I am out of town.

don't die bro

LOL I remember those mile stones in the child rearing process. Done with formula, done with diapers, can read something other than Dr. Suess to them every night, no longer need daycare, etc.

Now that they are all moved out there is lots I miss but diapers is not one of them!

Ohh man how I wish I was not sterile an could complain about changing baby diapers. There is a Michale McClean song that captures me perfectly. If this song does not make you cry you are not human.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qBFaUFaHq8E

My son who is almost 1 1/2 can walk but he hardly ever does. Just lazy, little jerk.
Smart, not lazy. He will have to spend his whole life walking but the time span of being carried is short. He's just conserving energy until it is needed.

Just got to the hospital for the induction of baby #6.

Congrats I guess even if I think you guys a crazy. 2 is way to many for me to handle.... can't even imagine having 3 or 4 ( my sister has 4 )... but 6? :confused:

Congrats I guess even if I think you guys a crazy. 2 is way to many for me to handle.... can't even imagine having 3 or 4 ( my sister has 4 )... but 6? :confused:
Thanks. I'll post some pics before to long.
After the first four it's all about the same.