What's new

Life - official thread

Gyp on the lake with beautiful daughter.

04619ca0e0e112a023c2a27f3aef0a19_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful.

Did Gyp lose some weight? He looks leaner.

Last time I saw him was before he was married and he had so damn many women (like 4) on his lap I couldn't see his guy no matter how I tried to get past all the ****ing boobs.

But maybe?

Last time I saw him was before he was married and he had so damn many women (like 4) on his lap I couldn't see his guy no matter how I tried to get past all the ****ing boobs.

But maybe?

May be running around with his girl is good for exercise?

Just didn't pig out this winter like I usually do when I tend to pack on 10-20 pounds.

have you lost any weight recently? I remember you saying you were a little tubby and wanted to do something about it.
Yeah lost about 22 lbs a year and a half ago but people told me I looked too thin and unhealthy... so I've since gained back about 7 lbs and have been around this weight for about a year now.. it's been great, I've picked up some good habits from when I lost the weight and so I haven't put it back on.

I dont exercise as much now though as I try to control what I eat instead. But after a big day eating like a party or something I usually just hit the treadmill the next day for 20 min. just to be on the safe side.

My weight loss was all documented in the Official Health and Fitness thread I started back when I lost the weight.

https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?37378-Health-amp-Fitness-Thread

At least no one talking about life jackets.

She had hers on for about 85% of the day. And there were seven of us on the boat. Trust me when I say I'm vigilant with safety like that. I can see how it looks bad though.

Cute!!!!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using JazzFanz mobile app

I quit drinking again.

Going to work harder and hunt way more treasure/artifacts.

I want to go 6 months and then maybe introduce only much smaller, less often, doses.

Prayer please (srsly). I suck at quitting.