What's new

Locker Clean-out Discussion

Neto: I make rudy show me his tweets before he posts them, so he doesn't get in trouble.

How would you evaluate your crazy season:

I think I did well even coming back from injuries and not playing for times. I think I got better as a player.

Is it frustrating to play against players like Paul and Harden that work the officials to get every call?

It is hard to guard guys who know all the rules and tricks and they know the refs will give them every call.

Surprised you are saying this. You were so on me for my negative comments. But I think I was right, at the time. What has impressed me about Rubio is how hard he worked to turn his play around. I think he won't let himself fall back to that level and that he has every intention of not only maintaining but improving his play within the framework of the team.
I was actually one of the louder opponents to Rubio, so you're getting some wires crossed (understandable since we don't see eye to eye most of the time).

Royce: It was a great season. There were some things online for each game that some fans put together, we all had a good laugh, got us all fired up, and we’d read those post game comments from other fans. It was great.

/possibly not a real quote

Last edited:
One thing to consider as well. If Favors 1.) comes back and 2.) develops a semi-reliable three, it solves our stretch 4 issues. Favors knows this and it would be good for his career as well. Utah could also easily counter small-ball line-ups with the ability to hit the three at all five positions.

I mean if Royce grows three inches that would solve it too... neither is likely to happen.
#Immaturdinapunchbowl

Royce: It was a great season. There were some things online for each game that some fans put together, we all had a good laugh, got us all fired up, and we’d read those post game comments from other fans. It was great.

Lol that's so cool! Opposing fans have said some funny and cruel stuff and I can only imagine these guys getting a good laugh and even poking fun at one another.