What's new

Longest Thread Ever

I don't follow this thread, and I totally forgot that I threw some jabs at mysticism and spiritualism on here. There is some interesting discussion going on, and I'll stop by over the weekend once I've had some time to read and respond.

It's OK. I'm getting the message anyway. smells like pot, no worries. No vibes for argument anymore.

Speaking of being cosmologically connected and able to "read" minds even far away, or doing "remote viewing" or otherwise being non-materially aware, I've been knowing lately that I should probably drop some of my time trolling around the "antifanzz" group site....

THE WAY THINGS ARE

Elsewhere, I have made comments on this subject..... literally throwing bones to the dogs in JFC....in hopes of reforming the views of others with what must appear to be random, unsolicited, insults...... not a good plan.

Bulletproof has recently classified me as one of the old, white sorts of dinosaurs.... oh, yah..... of course "racists", political establishment sorts now definitively on the way out as the new revolution proceeds. hilarious.

Like a lot of folks, maybe Red as well, the hope for a better world is one of our most persistent, most human, impulses.

But we are way behind in this game. Everything we could do has been apprehended, and plans have been emplaced to ensure that there will be no significant disruptions.

Here is a must-read article on the topic:

https://www.theguardian.com/society...ow-power-works-in-britain-elites-stranglehold

THE CITY OF LONDON

how many Americans know about "The Square Mile", "The City of London Corporation".

host to the true elites of London..... bankers and others of influence.... it is not a democracy, has no elected officials, and is not subject to national government. A tax haven for the very very rich, owned and operated from assets accumulated over hundreds of years, subject to no accountability or reporting.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ion-lavish-spending-schools-luxury-dining-bar

OK, so here in JFC we have some self-professed "Corsican Gutter Rats".

well, that is what someone called Napoleon. objectively, it is a claim to be other than the contemporary sort of socially-acceptable elitist, which Napolean was proud to be however he claimed to actually being more powerful.

But Napoleon was a pawn. Never anything but a pawn. For a realistic appraisal of what Napoleon really amounted to, review the old movie: "Eagle in a Cage".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067038/

I see todays rebels as pawns of the same sort, however significant they may see themselves. Red, this is you.

This morning, while showering, I glanced over at the myriad products my wife uses. One has a label that says "100% PURE", but due to some letters being obscured by the shelf/holder it appeared to say "100% PUKE".

That is all.

one of the inexorable truths of the universe is that sooner or later the truth will out.

How have you been Babe?

Well, OL buddy. still kickin'.

we had the great gamboo run through the fam, and it's a persistent as a Trumpdumpster believing CNN's line. Over a year without any factual basis, but still "news" every day.

There are some things I can do without. Overall, I'd rather see rabid political hysteria another year than this gamboo another week.

How've you been OL?

Lessee..... midsummer in Kiwiland..... how's the flowershop/garden center doin???

ya just gotta stand up right there in front of the gardening girl and smile. It'll grow into something.

How've you been OL?

Lessee..... midsummer in Kiwiland..... how's the flowershop/garden center doin???

ya just gotta stand up right there in front of the gardening girl and smile. It'll grow into something.

Been good Babe. Finally sold the business & land and moving on. Been at it for 10 years so it's time for something different.. LOL .. We still have to be here 1 more year to get rid of all the stock and say goodbye to our customers though. Looking forward to a change and my bro & I can go and finally do our own thing... still don't know what that's gonna be yet but we're pretty excited by the opportunity. Might also kick back and have a break and travel a while as well... & should give me a bit more time to pursue 'you know what'... LOL.. will keep you posted.

Been good Babe. Finally sold the business & land and moving on. Been at it for 10 years so it's time for something different.. LOL .. We still have to be here 1 more year to get rid of all the stock and say goodbye to our customers though. Looking forward to a change and my bro & I can go and finally do our own thing... still don't know what that's gonna be yet but we're pretty excited by the opportunity. Might also kick back and have a break and travel a while as well... & should give me a bit more time to pursue 'you know what'... LOL.. will keep you posted.
Well, I dunno about the biz in Kiwiland.... cool, rainy..... bet stuff grows. Be careful about chopping off your thumb, whether green or whatnot.... if it falls in the muck it's bound to regenerate into some kind of "kid" or "clone" before you can say "Maaaaaa" or "National Sheepdog Trials", you'll have a Babe looking up into your Hoggett eyes.....

The furture of the biosphere is here in the North American desert. Did you realize that water applied in the deserts is ten times as productive as water applied in the rainy Northwest? We gotta get sumathat water.

And lotza water more. So, anyway..... here is where the growth industry is at.

So here I am going nuts with the flu. Whats this.... round 4 since it started in the first week of December.

Well, I dunno about the biz in Kiwiland.... cool, rainy..... bet stuff grows. Be careful about chopping off your thumb, whether green or whatnot.... if it falls in the muck it's bound to regenerate into some kind of "kid" or "clone" before you can say "Maaaaaa" or "National Sheepdog Trials", you'll have a Babe looking up into your Hoggett eyes.....

The furture of the biosphere is here in the North American desert. Did you realize that water applied in the deserts is ten times as productive as water applied in the rainy Northwest? We gotta get sumathat water.

And lotza water more. So, anyway..... here is where the growth industry is at.

To have (kids) or not to have.. that is the question.. LOL ..

Why? is also a good question...

Perhaps the most incontrovertible proof of human arrogance is the hutzpah it takes to ask any "why" question. You think the universe owes you reason?

God-deniers are a small set of the general.

People who are set to presume there must be some responsive party "out there" who cares about them or their little self-enclosed logic trap are really missing the whole point of existence.

OL buddy boy, the reason people need kids is because unless we care to do that, there is nothing "out there" that will care about us.