What's new

Malone is not coming to the Jazz reunion event due to "prior" commitments

Actually I just had a thought.

Without Malone being there, he won't be the center of attention and Sloan and Stockton would shine as stars of the show.

That might actually be a good thing.

He's living the good life. I'd bet most of the folks on this board are of the rotund variety.

That's what I thought, but it turns out it's the opposite. Most of whom I thought would be 'large' are actually pretty thin.

Cy, addictionary, Dala, Spy, dong2ha, Salt13, NAOS, Hakate, LazyD, etc, are all thin.

I wonder if all the assholes who threw Malone under the bus feel differently now. Dude always comes correct in whatever community he is a part of. Good for him.

[TWEET]844613776062083072[/TWEET]
Chance Malone makes a surprise appearance??

https://twitter.com/aaronfalk/status/844613776062083072/photo/1

Stockton had this to say last night:

We picked on him pretty good in his absence and that's his own fault. He knows if you're not here, you're going to get killed by the fellas. He took his doses last night. But who knows, maybe he'll surprise us.

Also, the groundbreaking event he was attending was in the early afternoon, so there's that.

I don't know, maybe I'm in the minority here but this "anniversary" celebration is kind of sad. What are we celebrating? The team that almost won the championship? It makes our franchise look desperate.
While I agree in theory, I'm enjoying all the interviews and videos from the event so far. It's fun seeing the team
again. What's the harm in celebrating the biggest moments of Utah Jazz history?

Does this mean I'm more sympathetic to confederate flag aficionados?

I don't know, maybe I'm in the minority here but this "anniversary" celebration is kind of sad. What are we celebrating? The team that almost won the championship? It makes our franchise look desperate.

How many teams in the NBA had never been to the conference finals, let alone the Western Conference Champion?

I wonder if all the assholes who threw Malone under the bus feel differently now. Dude always comes correct in whatever community he is a part of. Good for him.

Except for ya know, sleeping with the underage girls and abandoning the kids. Other than that, great community member.

Nothing wrong with celebrating two top 25 of all time players, one of the greatest coaches of all time, and the best team in franchise history. Some of y'all, especially the really short one, seem miserable.

Hmmm... watching this press conference with Gail, Stockton and Sloan, can't shake the feeling that maybe there was a falling out between Malone and the 'family' hence him not showing up.

I dunno, what do you guys think?

Hmmm... watching this press conference with Gail, Stockton and Sloan, can't shake the feeling that maybe there was a falling out between Malone and the 'family' hence him not showing up.

I dunno, what do you guys think?

I think you and the people of your ilk love drama and overthink everything. You're just another Povichite.

I'm sure the whole world remembers this finals. It's very famous. This team is special for a lot of people. I don't see a problem in that.