Game Thread Mar 03, 2021 5:00PM MT: Jazz at 76ers

Added to Calendar: 03-03-21

LogGrad98

Contributor
The upcoming game against the sixers is a true statement game for the Jazz. It will show a lot of what this team is about. Do they bring their A-game to slap the best team in the east heading into the break? Do they even have what it takes to beat one of the best teams in the league at full strength on their home court?

Heading toward the break, do they have their eyes on a nap, or on the prize?

Make that statement Utah...

WAKE THE HYDRA!!!!!

FAILED STATE

Yeah, I kind of agree.... At least from a fan perspective, I’m pretty interested to see how they perform in this game. It doesn’t feel like an ordinary game.

Agent#00

Our defense was anemic vs pelicans, it seems we don't like body contact. We just use our hands. Niang, Joe, dm, bogey was too far from their man. Penetration was too easy.

If we defend like this vs 76ers we will lose and there will be no quotes.......

framer

Our defense was anemic vs pelicans, it seems we don't like body contact. We just use our hands. Niang, Joe, dm, bogey was too far from their man. Penetration was too easy.

If we defend like this vs 76ers we will lose and there will be no quotes.......

I mean it was our third game in 4 days. That was pretty much a scheduled loss. Just because we often STILL get those, it doesn't mean we should every time.

SoUjazzfan

I don't really feel too confident about this one, but clips and Lakers losing make it an easier pill to swallow if we don't have a good showing.