What's new

Game Thread Mar 03, 2021 5:00PM MT: Jazz at 76ers

Added to Calendar: 03-03-21

The upcoming game against the sixers is a true statement game for the Jazz. It will show a lot of what this team is about. Do they bring their A-game to slap the best team in the east heading into the break? Do they even have what it takes to beat one of the best teams in the league at full strength on their home court?

Heading toward the break, do they have their eyes on a nap, or on the prize?

Make that statement Utah...

WAKE THE HYDRA!!!!!

Definitely NOT a "statement game". We have nothing to prove.

We should take a nap, enjoy the town and the people. Smile. Do the "Oh Gosh....... So this is what a big city looks like???" We have never been to a big city before or played a good team, Shucks, look at how good they are. They really let us in the big league???? really???// why????

That's what we should tell all the teams before we play them on their home court.

It becomes a statement game when we beat them running away 130/89.

I think bogey gets stripped more than any other 3 players. Super weak hands apparently.

I hope we match their intensity and physicality so we might actually get some of those fouls under the basket.

If they can keep embiid shooting mid-range shots all night we have a chance.

Good start from Bogey and Don. I hope Bogey continues like this. If we want to a deep playoff run, we need last year's Bogey.

Man that was a great pass by bogey. Too bad ingles missed the open 3. Great pass though

Some great passes here.

Bogey to Ingles
Royce to Fave
Mitch to Fave

I've said this like 8 games in a row but worst team ever to close out the quarter with the last shot.

As a Turk I love Furkan but he is still a liability defensive end. We abused him at pick and roll and ı loved it.