What's new

Game Thread Mar 03, 2021 5:00PM MT: Jazz at 76ers

Added to Calendar: 03-03-21

Boler incorrectly called it. Clarkson should have shot the three.
Multiple guys should have shot the three. I think we passed up 3 open looks on that possession

There we go bogey!

If you are shooting it over %50 like Embiid is doing, it's a good shot.
Ok. Give him good post-up position then. I'm sure that's better right?

Bogey gets stripped more than any 4 players combined.

That should be flagrant

Ok. Give him good post-up position then. I'm sure that's better right?
No? How are you going to give him midranges and prevent good post up position? If you are sagging off, he just covers the distance and posts up.

No? How are you going to give him midranges and prevent good post up position? If you are sagging off, he just covers the distance and posts up.
Wow you are making some stupid arguments. I don't even know what you think you are arguing about. All I said was if we can get him to settle for mid-range shots it'll give us a good chance. I don't know what the hell you're talking about. But you can argue with yourself now. Have fun.

It's because he tucks the ball to where refs aren't going to see or call a foul them flails.
Yeah that but it seems like it legit gets poked away from him more than anyone else. Like it's almost a guarantee when he goes into traffic. Gotta be something he could work on I'd think.

Wow you are making some stupid arguments. I don't even know what you think you are arguing about. All I said was if we can get him to settle for mid-range shots it'll give us a good chance. I don't know what the hell you're talking about. But you can argue with yourself now. Have fun.
Lmao. You are the one not making any sense. If a guy is shooting over %50 on midrange, you don't let him shoot it. Just say, I didn't know he was as good from mid and move on.

Good first half. The energy has been there, I just hope they can keep it up. Don has looked sharp and made good decisions for the most part.

This game will be decided by the energy we hit the floor with in the 3rd quarter. Come out playing physically and pushing the ball and we got this. But come out sluggish and a step behind and timid and this one will get away from us.

Good hell Bogey