What's new

Game Thread Mar 03, 2021 5:00PM MT: Jazz at 76ers

Added to Calendar: 03-03-21

The upcoming game against the sixers is a true statement game for the Jazz. It will show a lot of what this team is about. Do they bring their A-game to slap the best team in the east heading into the break? Do they even have what it takes to beat one of the best teams in the league at full strength on their home court?

Heading toward the break, do they have their eyes on a nap, or on the prize?

Make that statement Utah...

WAKE THE HYDRA!!!!!

Yeah, I kind of agree.... At least from a fan perspective, I’m pretty interested to see how they perform in this game. It doesn’t feel like an ordinary game.

Our defense was anemic vs pelicans, it seems we don't like body contact. We just use our hands. Niang, Joe, dm, bogey was too far from their man. Penetration was too easy.

If we defend like this vs 76ers we will lose and there will be no quotes.......

Our defense was anemic vs pelicans, it seems we don't like body contact. We just use our hands. Niang, Joe, dm, bogey was too far from their man. Penetration was too easy.

If we defend like this vs 76ers we will lose and there will be no quotes.......

I mean it was our third game in 4 days. That was pretty much a scheduled loss. Just because we often STILL get those, it doesn't mean we should every time.

I don't really feel too confident about this one, but clips and Lakers losing make it an easier pill to swallow if we don't have a good showing.

I share sentiments of those with little optimism. We may see an end-to-end blowout while going down 20 in the first quarter.

Hope I’m wrong.

Last game the guy's looked tired and ready for the all star break. I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling this ones gonna be ugly.

Jazz by 18. Ingles goes off from 3 point land and Mitchell will have 19 in the first half and 14 in the second leading the team to a strong victory.

Embiid will go for 35 in a losing effort. They will immediately name Ben Simmons Rookie of the year following the game.

Jazz by 18. Ingles goes off from 3 point land and Mitchell will have 19 in the first half and 14 in the second leading the team to a strong victory.

Embiid will go for 35 in a losing effort. They will immediately name Ben Simmons Rookie of the year following the game.
Ben Simmons will be handed the DPOY trophy while he runs around guarding literally everyone, including the ball boy and his own coach...in a losing effort. BUT HE CAN GARUD EVERYBUDDY!!!1!! DPOY 4 EVAH!!!