What's new

Game Thread Mar 07, 2023 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 03-07-23

what would you do with yourself if Danny traded away all the picks smh
As much as it makes sense to assume a mini tank is on,I don't know we should be that excited about picking in the middle lottery just yet.
There are plenty of teams with just as much incentive to tank and less incentive than us to try to make the play in.

This doesn’t change the tank… Lauri is on a recruiting trip. He needs Luka to see what he could have as a teammate. We still lose but Lauri and Luka form a bond that leads him to Utah.
Oh man Ainge is a genius for seeing how beneficial this could be. I would've thought having Lauri sit would've been better for tanking purposes, but that just shows how narrow-minded and limited my vision is.

Oh man Ainge is a genius for seeing how beneficial this could be. I would've thought having Lauri sit would've been better for tanking purposes, but that just shows how narrow-minded and limited my vision is.
Gotta keep the third eye open my friend… sometimes I’ll open a 4th or a 5th.

This legit could be the game that deals all nba honors for Lauri. I could see him dropping 50 on these dudes.

Sexton sitting another week means more THT which leads to more losses.
Also this… one handed JC and THT is enough to make us lose against good teams. Not sure we can score enough against this Mavs team even if their defense is garbage.

Also multiple double digit loses to OKC triggers an automatic alert at the nba front office… playing Lauri is putting our hands up and saying “nothing to see here”. Then in Orlando and Charlotte that back flares up again… damn.

This legit could be the game that deals all nba honors for Lauri. I could see him dropping 50 on these dudes.
Nah. We have zero spacing right now, with pathetic non-shooters like Dunn, THT, Kessler, Fontecchio and Toscano-Anderson all playing actual rotation minutes. Lauri can't get to his spots.

I think he'll have about 16 points, 5 rebounds and 7 dejected expressions in this game.

Nah. We have zero spacing right now, with pathetic non-shooters like Dunn, THT, Kessler, Fontecchio and Toscano-Anderson all playing actual rotation minutes. Lauri can't get to his spots.

I think he'll have about 16 points, 5 rebounds and 7 dejected expressions in this game.
You don't need to space the court against the Mavs... lol. Their defense is paper mâché.