What's new

Game Thread Mar 07, 2023 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 03-07-23

Udoka and Damian Jones manning the 5 for a couple games while Walker recovers is a couple losses fo sho. Then Lauri's back need a game off... then JC hurts his fingers again... alternating absences to keep the league off the scent. DA gonna bring this **** home... THT and Udoka gonna bring this home!

Udoka and Damian Jones manning the 5 for a couple games while Walker recovers is a couple losses fo sho. Then Lauri's back need a game off... then JC hurts his fingers again... alternating absences to keep the league off the scent. DA gonna bring this **** home... THT and Udoka gonna bring this home!
Yeah I declare this a tank now. Alternating injuries is a tank move.

Yeah I declare this a tank now. Alternating injuries is a tank move.
Im close to breaking as well. Plus this happens after OKC declares minute restriction to Shai.

However if we are tanking.. this is like 3rd in the mustest of must lose games after our final POR and OKC games.

We gonna win it. If not, then we win the following one. And for each win I am gonna celebrate. I rather see teams fight hard with all guns blazing and never win it all than root for anti-sportsmanlike tank. I understand small markets need it but I would change it to not being based on performance. If U got 1st pick now - the following season the chances for it would be worst from all teams. I know it has drawbacks but nothing is worse than THIS.