What's new

Game Thread Mar 18, 2021 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Wizards

Added to Calendar: 03-18-21

Conley out but the Wizards are in a skid, Im feeling hopeful for this one.
It means Oni will play. This season when Oni plays Jazz are winning like 95%, which is the best in NBA history, or something like that... I dont remember where I read that.

Ersan will play

Yes or no?
I’d like to think so. But probably not. Here are a few reasons:

1. We end up making this a close game, and nobody gets off the end of the bench.
2. We don’t make it a close game and Quin rides the starters until less than a minute left.
3. Oni and Morgan see minutes first.

I’d like to think so. But probably not. Here are a few reasons:

1. We end up making this a close game, and nobody gets off the end of the bench.
2. We don’t make it a close game and Quin rides the starters until less than a minute left.
3. Oni and Morgan see minutes first.
You may be right. The fact that they're playing the back end of a back to back leaves me encouraged. However, the fact that they lost the first one to the Kings at home by two points leaves me suspiciously cautious. Suspiciously cautious as Westbrook and Beal are competitors with a lot of pride and losing to the Kings at home by two measly points has got to sting I imagine!

Did you how Westbrook literally threw the game away? He has to be a bit miffed coming into this one.
You may be right. The fact that they're playing the back end of a back to back leaves me encouraged. However, the fact that they lost the first one to the Kings at home by two points leaves me suspiciously cautious. Suspiciously cautious as Westbrook and Beal are competitors with a lot of pride and losing to the Kings at home by two measly points has got to sting I imagine!

Sent from my CPH1907 using JazzFanz mobile app

It means Oni will play. This season when Oni plays Jazz are winning like 95%, which is the best in NBA history, or something like that... I dont remember where I read that.
Sounds like a perfect illustration of the phrase "correlation does not prove causation."

Really need to not **** around tonight. That Toronto game tomorrow could be a schedule loss... they finally have all their players back and we are on the back end of a back to back... 3rd game in 4 nights.

unfortunately Russ is out .. which means they'll be better.

Big night from Donovan i think. And Beal will get 50 But we'll win by 17

it's because he mostly plays when we are blowing teams away (with the exception of the games Conley missed due to his hamstring). Take any end of the bench guy, and it's probably 100%.

it's because he mostly plays when we are blowing teams away (with the exception of the games Conley missed due to his hamstring). Take any end of the bench guy, and it's probably 100%.
When Oni has played with the regulars in non-garbage time minutes the on/off court splits are bananas. He does good things and doesn't really make mistakes. He kills the corner three and gets 1-2 offensive rebounds per game by diving in from the corners... I've been happy with his play thus far.

When Oni has played with the regulars in non-garbage time minutes the on/off court splits are bananas. He does good things and doesn't really make mistakes. He kills the corner three and gets 1-2 offensive rebounds per game by diving in from the corners... I've been happy with his play thus far.
He is fine. Defends well, hustles, is a beast on the offensive glass. I also like him but he is not the reason we win those games. I think Jazzinho was giving him too much credit o reading too much into that stat