What's new

Game Thread Mar 18, 2021 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Wizards

Added to Calendar: 03-18-21

Anyone notice that every team we've played over the last dozen or so get up to double digit leads on us and shoot insane percentages in the first quarter? **** me.
They are shooting 76.9% from the field so far. The Jazz? 37.5%

Don needs to attack the paint. They have Alex Lin in the middle, yet all he does is dribble around and take 3's

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
He's a good rim defender.

Funny enough, Locke said on his broadcast that the Wizards are the worst first quarter team in the league.
I think he meant to say we are the worst first quarter team.

I am gonna go and say Mitchell is experimenting with playmaking because I don't know how that talented a player make so many bad decisions.

Might get to see morgan in the rotation tonight!

They are shooting 76.9% from the field so far. The Jazz? 37.5%
Did I already say **** me?

Well **** me sideways.

You know it cannot be a coincidence that teams shoot so well against us in the first quarters. Somehow we need to come out of the gate actually playing D.

It's amazing how much Niang's defense has improved. It's also amazing how ****ing horrible Bogey's defense is.

Looked like a charge on clarkson to me

The national announcer just said the jazz offense flows better with Ingles in the game than Conley.

Doesn't surprise really. We've been saying that for a year now.

The national announcer just said the jazz offense flows better with Ingles in the game than Conley.

Doesn't surprise really. We've been saying that for a year now.
I’m not watching nbatv right now, but usually they just use whoever is the home team announcer. Not sure what they’re doing tonight, though.

This is like watching girls explain the bachelor. Not enjoying it.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Clarkson can be frustrating to watch sometimes.