What's new

Game Thread Mar 18, 2021 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Wizards

Added to Calendar: 03-18-21

Has Royce even been in the game at all? He has been completely invisible on both ends.

All the doubters and haters who said the Jazz would prove themselves as frauds once the playoffs start are getting proven wrong.

The Jazz are exposing themselves as frauds well before that.

I was kinda hoping favors was hurt (ducks for cover)

Yeah but I thought they were cracking down on kicking out your feet? The dude all but did the splits trying to get the contact.

Again we are completely outclassed in effort and energy.

Give the Jazz a break... they are tired... they played last night... oh wait nope that was the whizzards that played last night.

Jazz on full melatonin mode.

Thats not even a common foul imo. Dude jumped like 6 feet forward. How are you supposed to even contest it?

So the plays now are everyone stands and watches one guy dribble. Seems sound.

Wizards are ****ing terrible at defense but Westbrook holds guys accountable and always makes them play hard. We just don't have that kind of lockerroom presence.

Candidate for the worst half of the season.

When is Mitchell going to live up to the all-star hype? Is he satisfied getting the accolade? Doesn't seem like he's hungry like he was earlier in the season.

Candidate for the worst half of the season.

When is Mitchell going to live up to the all-star hype? Is he satisfied getting the accolade? Doesn't seem like he's hungry like he was earlier in the season.
2 points at this point of the game is plenty.
Still not the least amount of points from the starting lineup though. Royce is at zero points so far. Which really isn't surprising.

I mean the thing that is pissing me off about Mitchell right now is that his passes are just being pitched at people's ankles. That's effort. Does he have somewhere better to be right now?