Game Thread Mar 18, 2021 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Wizards

Added to Calendar: 03-18-21

Clarkson 1-6
niang 0-3
don 1-4
bogey 2-6
royce hasn't even attempted a shot.
Garbage.

I don't even know why we give Favors minutes at this point.

Like, when your big gives you absolutely nothing in rim protection or rebounding or PnR offense, you might as well just play small.

Srsly this **** just got switched off. I literally don’t have time for this. Bai!!

Jazz are tanking before the trade deadline to motivate DL... its the only rational explanation.

Apparently Donovan got so mad that the media questioned him about hero ball so he decided to quit the game of basketball.

Time to just let it go and swap in the young guys. Take the L, make the starters run the bleachers (what we had to do in high school when we weren't paying with focus), and get ready for the next game.

But I'm starting to wonder if we can get ready for any game right now. This is just embarrassing. We are doing NOTHING that has made us successful. Not effort on D. No movement on offense, no energy, can't hit open shots, hell not generating any open shots. Just ****ing embarrassing.

And Beal hasn't even gotten started yet. Gonna be ugly.

Reward the flop. He was moving all over the ****ing place.

Apparently Donovan got so mad that the media questioned him about hero ball so he decided to quit the game of basketball.

I do think there is some truth to this. Ever since Shaq said what he did, he hasn’t been the same. Forcing a lot more and trying to do too much. That’s not his game. He’s a scorer and is trying to hard to get assists and I think it throws him out of rhythm

Bogey is the most cringe player in the league right now. When will Quin have to admit that both he and Favors are trash cans?