What's new

Game Thread Mar 26, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Grizzlies

Added to Calendar: 03-26-21

Rudy got hit on the arm at least a few times as he went to the basket throughout the game. On that play it was clearly "out on Rudy" but only as a result of being assaulted. This is a theme in Utah Jazz officiating. Rudy and a lot of times Donovan get beat the **** up when they go to the basket. They don't complain much.

We can't let other teams try to injure our players. Too ****ing bad we didn't get an enforcer at the deadline.

Bears don't have horns

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Uhm...

Bg7RxI3CcAELsEB.jpg

Clearly you've never been to Memphis.

Rudy got hit on the arm at least a few times as he went to the basket throughout the game. On that play it was clearly "out on Rudy" but only as a result of being assaulted. This is a theme in Utah Jazz officiating. Rudy and a lot of times Donovan get beat the **** up when they go to the basket. They don't complain much.

We can't let other teams try to injure our players. Too ****ing bad we didn't get an enforcer at the deadline.
If Sloan was coaching he would have wanted to fight the dirty Memphis players. If he were here you can bet that Morgan, Brantley and Oni would be inserted tomorrow with the instructions to foul real hard on the offending Griz players. If you jackpot around on the Jazz you will pay.

Rudy played huge tonight.

Good to see Clutch Mitch.

I really like this Grizz team.
I ****ing hate brooks... but he’d look great in a jazz uniform. He’s a great villain.

I also hate watching Grayson Allen... he just has way to much of a whiny trust fund kid look to him. He played well... I just hate him.

If Sloan was coaching he would have wanted to fight the dirty Memphis players. If he were here you can bet that Morgan, Brantley and Oni would be inserted tomorrow with the instructions to foul real hard on the offending Griz players. If you jackpot around on the Jazz you will pay.
Sloan was such a badass.

They played Pantera during the last time out. First time I’ve heard that there.
Love me some pantera. Own all their CD's.

Going to ahead and give this the post of the thread

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
Why the hell they didn't foul JV when they had all day to do so blows my mind.
This.
So ****ing much this. I thought they should foul there with 13 seconds left no matter who got the ball but then JV is sitting there with the ball with 8 seconds left and I'm yelling at my phone for them to foul.
So ****ing dumb. Got lucky they missed

There may have been some homecooking on the clock, lol.
Wouldn't have mattered. Favors had the ball. They foul him still down 3 with a second left. He makes at least 1 in all likelihood. Game over