What's new

Game Thread Mar 26, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Grizzlies

Added to Calendar: 03-26-21

Bojan after nice first half got like 2 shoots in second . Not much of team basketball in last quarter, luckily we wonn
I agree. There wasn’t really a point in having Bogie out there to sit in a corner in that 4th. Either involve him or put another ball handler like Jingles in.

While i agree that royce often has issues scoring, last night he played hard as ****. 100% effort. Great rebounding.

Royce and rudy are the 2 most consistent players from and energy/effort standpoint

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
I get that Royce plays hard. But we are consistently getting nearly 0 pts from that position. While that might not have big as big of a deal 5 or 10 years ago with our other offensive players, it is now with teams routinely scoring 30+ pts a quarter. Teams are hitting more 3s in a quarter than a game a generation ago. We need to outscore people. When we don’t get offensive production from Royce’s position, it forces someone else to have to go off.

I just wish we had more consistent offensive production from arguably the most important position in today’s game. I think it really limits us and I wish this had been addressed this off-season or trade deadline.

I get that Royce plays hard. But we are consistently getting nearly 0 pts from that position. While that might not have big as big of a deal 5 or 10 years ago with our other offensive players, it is now with teams routinely scoring 30+ pts a quarter. Teams are hitting more 3s in a quarter than a game a generation ago. We need to outscore people. When we don’t get offensive production from Royce’s position, it forces someone else to have to go off.

I just wish we had more consistent offensive production from arguably the most important position in today’s game. I think it really limits us and I wish this had been addressed this off-season or trade deadline.
There was no piece better than Royce available with our budget in the offseason or at the deadline at all.

FYI, not promoting violence..... Just kinda describing the feeling that comes over me, which I then squash down and laugh at. And then wonder why I watch sports.

Describes it almost perfectly. Iguodala with his stupid complaining face and hands up after every fall against him lol.