What's new

Game Thread Mar 29, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Cavaliers

Added to Calendar: 03-29-21

Nothing less than a 50-point blow-out will even count as a win.

I've been really happy with the effort the Jazz have displayed and the rhythm they are in. I'm no longer nervous.

Win!

I've been really happy with the effort the Jazz have displayed and the rhythm they are in. I'm no longer nervous.

Win!
We have already seen when they are in a rhythm like this they are damn near impossible to beat. We need this to continue, and we need to be fully in sync when the playoffs hit. I am very optimistic about the rest of the season. I am sure we will see another double-digit winning streak.

GO JAZZ!!!

FEAR THE HYDRA!!!

I’ve watched a few minutes of cavs games recently. Not sure why. Their ball handlers will consistently make bad choices when we run them off the 3pt line and into Gobert.

This is true for a lot of the league, but it feels particularly true for Cleveland.

A lot of people don't know this, but the word Jazz is actually an urban-slang abbreviation for "We just kicked your azz."

You worry me, all of you worry me. If any of this is true we should just play our second team from the start. For practice.

Or do we want to give our second string better training, like with the Lakers when they have put their best on the floor.

nah. Get the lead first, then practice as much as we can.

This is why Utah loses a lot of lower-ranked games, also why we do wein somethimes when we have a godly fear of the opponent.

Must win.

Damn straight, overconfidence is toxic.

Take a godly fear of the opponent out on the floor every game.