What's new

Game Thread Mar 29, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Cavaliers

Added to Calendar: 03-29-21

Most of you whip Clarkson but let bogey off Scotch free, that's funny , really funny.
I haven't seen many whipping Clarkson at all, but there has been thread after thread with comments about dumping Bogey or not playing him anymore or taking him out of the closing lineup.\

Right now Clarkson sucks. He needs to fix it and he deserves criticism. Bogey does too. A mere 8 games ago so did Mitchell, but he has turned the corner and risen from the slump. Until Bogey and Clarkson do similar they will get criticism. That is just the way it works.

I haven't seen many whipping Clarkson at all, but there has been thread after thread with comments about dumping Bogey or not playing him anymore or taking him out of the closing lineup.\

Right now Clarkson sucks. He needs to fix it and he deserves criticism. Bogey does too. A mere 8 games ago so did Mitchell, but he has turned the corner and risen from the slump. Until Bogey and Clarkson do similar they will get criticism. That is just the way it works.
Clarkson says hold my 6thmoty trophy and stfu

I think Clarkson has been a jazzfanz darling all season. Clarkson's mom here seems to think that he can't be criticized at all for anything ever or else it means we are all hating on him. And then she gets all crazy and suggests we're all giving Bogey a pass? Bogey has been pretty thoroughly criticized for weeks now.

Most people on the forum arent stans/homers/haters of players, but a select few are. It's funny just UtahJazz32 is definitely one of those dudes who constantly hated on Conley.

Clarkson has shot remarkably well this entire year bogie hasn’t.
We have replacements for Clarkson while there really isn’t a replacement for Bogie. We desperately need him to play well.
Bogie's at .565 TS%, while Clarkson's at .550.

Who's our Clarkson replacement (please don't say Thomas)? I'd say we're pretty dependent on both playing well if we want to maximize our success.

I think Clarkson has been a jazzfanz darling all season. Clarkson's mom here seems to think that he can't be criticized at all for anything ever or else it means we are all hating on him. And then she gets all crazy and suggests we're all giving Bogey a pass? Bogey has been pretty thoroughly criticized for weeks now.
Fine I'm Clarkson's mom but you are bogey's hoe, I guess he can hit your basket but not the net for the jazz. Fool

Bogie's at .565 TS%, while Clarkson's at .550.

Who's our Clarkson replacement (please don't say Thomas)? I'd say we're pretty dependent on both playing well if we want to maximize our success.
Spot on. For us to make a truly deep playoff run we will need these 2 firing on all cylinders. This will be our X-factor this year.

OK, is this right....

Clarkson is younger, plays 5 min/game less, and leads Bogey in all the production stats? Marginally, but does lead. Is he getting better or worse?

Snyder looks like death warmed over. Is he sick? Serious question.