What's new

Game Thread Mar 29, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Cavaliers

Added to Calendar: 03-29-21

We aren't ready to talk about Clarkson being absolute crap, absent one game, since the all star game. If JC regresses to his career mean the rest of the year, we aren't going anywhere.
Your mom has regressed, for sure

Can someone tell Clarkson to stop shooting. 1-7 another crappy shooting night for Clarkson. Is this something to worrying about. When this happens why not try someone else. I know.. silly to complain since we are up by 20pts. Just frustrating.

Clarkson's off nights are going to kill us in the playoffs because he's going to take like 20 shots a game. We can get away with it against teams like this but not against elite teams.

Can someone tell Clarkson to stop shooting. 1-7 another crappy shooting night for Clarkson. Is this something to worrying about. When this happens why not try someone else. I know.. silly to complain since we are up by 20pts. Just frustrating.
That’s his role on the team, he needs to keep shooting. That would hurt the jazz more than him losing his aggressive playing style.
Looks frustrated
Wouldn’t you be if you were 1-7?

That’s his role on the team, he needs to keep shooting. That would hurt the jazz more than him losing his aggressive playing style.

Wouldn’t you be if you were 1-7?
You can do other things to help the team and maybe drive to the basket. Chucking up shots is not be aggressive it is being selfish and it does hurt the team especially against playoff caliber teams. He can work out his shooting in practice. I am not saying stop shooting all together but when you miss 3 or 4 shots in a row perhaps you might want to give someone who is shooting better a few shots.