What's new

Game Thread Mar 29, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Cavaliers

Added to Calendar: 03-29-21

Rudy creeping his way back to his career average on FT%. Thought he was gonna go full Shaq in the start of the season

You can do other things to help the team and maybe drive to the basket. Chucking up shots is not be aggressive it is being selfish and it does hurt the team especially against playoff caliber teams. He can work out his shooting in practice. I am not saying stop shooting all together but when you miss 3 or 4 shots in a row perhaps you might want to give someone who is shooting better a few shots.
He goes to the rim as much as anyone on the team, are you not watching. Still doesn’t mean he changes the way he plays and I 100% believe Quin is telling him to keep shooting.

I think Thomas has a chance to grow into a great role player for this team. I’m excited to have him here hoping he works his way onto the rotation next year.

Not having Morgan available hurts. Just not feeling confident about Ersan at the 5 at all right now.

We should've started the bench and argued about when if ever we should let the starters play.

Do you think we could have won down 35 with ten minutes to go?

That would be a show.