What's new

Game Thread May 07, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 05-07-21

Oni was brilliant defensively against Porter Jr. Ilyasova wasn't going to keep up on the perimeter.
Fair enough about Oni defense
My comment about ersan was unrelated to Oni btw. I was just saying I like ersan, not that I think ersan should have replaced oni

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

What a game. Can't believe they ditched this for Lebronless Lakers.

Bogey was playing with his balls out. Like the Houston buzzer beater last year but spread through the whole game.

Clarkson was up and down but his big moments were game changing.

Niang was great defensively and kept us afloat offensively in the 2nd.

MPJ remains terrible at defense. My eyes still can't comprehend how horrible he is on that end.
Lol at bogey was playing with his balls out

Of course he should’ve shot that. Wide open and in rhythm. Not sure why you want him or anyone passing on that shot.
We had a good lead, he was ice cold, and we could have ran more clock (the shot was early in the clock) and he wasn't wide open. It was an of the dribble three with a defender right by him. He made a move to get some space but it wasn't like it was a wide open catch and shoot three.

One of the (if not thee) best games of the season.
Rudy played well and should be in the conversation, but you can see why Jokic will be the MVP.

We don't have face them until the Finals. Also did anyone notice that Raul Neto dropped 25 points for the Wiz last night?
Damn
I always liked Raul and thought he should have got all of exums minutes all along when X was healthy on the jazz

We better not come out flat tomorrow. After an emotional win it's easy to come back and play tired in the next game.

So the jazz have been absolutely incredible this year. Setting records right and left and being in 1st almost the entire season but the one weakness that they had showed was not being able to close out close games especially against good teams. I recently made a joke that the jazz just need to have 4 blowout wins each round of the playoffs and they will win a championship.
Well tonight felt like a statement/milestone win. We won a tight, important, close game against a good opponent.

Watch out NBA, Happy learned how to putt tonight.

So the jazz have been absolutely incredible this year. Setting records right and left and being in 1st almost the entire season but the one weakness that they had showed was not being able to close out close games especially against good teams. I recently made a joke that the jazz just need to have 4 blowout wins each round of the playoffs and they will win a championship.
Well tonight felt like a statement/milestone win. We won a tight, important, close game against a good opponent.

Watch out NBA, Happy learned how to putt tonight.

Last year this team lays down with this kind of pressure in a game. Not so much this time around!

My favorite game of the year so far. Denver played terrific (at least offensively) and Jokic is ridiculously good, but we hung tough even without Conley and Mitchell. Bogey was obviously incredible, but it seemed like everyone made a contribution tonight. This team is just flat-out fun to root for.