What's new

Game Thread May 23, 2021 07:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Grizzlies - Game 1

Added to Calendar: 05-23-21

Silly question but does anybody know how to get tickets without the outrageous fees? I'm looking to get some nosebleeds for Wednesday but honestly i just dont want to pay $20 in fees for each $50 ticket.

I'm financially well off and might get them anyways but I just don't care to spend a lot when I can stay home and watch it for nothing.

Will be driving 6 hours or so today and hoping to get home near tip off... likely to end up getting a speeding ticket or having one of the kids per they pants... imma be driving that minivan like...
1621784489393.gif

Will be driving 6 hours or so today and hoping to get home near tip off... likely to end up getting a speeding ticket or having one of the kids per they pants... imma be driving that minivan like...
View attachment 10666
I have a nice dad joke for you to use on your fam. When you are about to leave say, "go now or forever hold your pee"

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

This is a badass picture I saw on Facebook.
Got all our snipers and each head of the hydra with our rim protectors and the best part is Joe is wearing his post surgery head wrap and looks like a crazy person (which he kind of is)
Screenshot_20210523-094109.jpeg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Think this is a tough series for us. Who’s gonna guard Morant? Idk. I’m concerned. There’s really no pressure on them and the win in Golden State might be a helluva of a confidence booster. I also think JV can match up well with Rudy. Hopefully JJJ continues to be shaky offensively.

Think this is a tough series for us. Who’s gonna guard Morant? Idk. I’m concerned. There’s really no pressure on them and the win in Golden State might be a helluva of a confidence booster. I also think JV can match up well with Rudy. Hopefully JJJ continues to be shaky offensively.

I’ve been saying this since they won...won’t be a sweep, but I do think we win the series though hopefully long before the winner of LAC/DAL

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

This year's Jazz team feels like a more effective version of the 2014 Spurs.

No team in the playoffs has our type of depth on a short rotation.

That’s how I’m thinking it goes is 6 games...hoping for a sweep but I don’t think it happens

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz