What's new

Game Thread May 29, 2021 07:30PM MT: Jazz at Grizzlies - Game 3

Added to Calendar: 05-29-21

Dude, do yourself and us a favor and log out for the night. If this is what is on your mind after that win I don’t know what to tell you.
I think the offensive rebounds allowed in the 4th are worth talking about.

The Jazz over the years have always been an elite defensive rebounding team, except in the clutch. They've got to figure that out, cuz damn it made this game scary.

Yes, Gans, Oklahoma, mid 90's. Half the freaking town. Probably about 100 people.

OK, JazzFanz sleuths. Tell me why that was. . .
Had to look up Gans on Wikipedia to even see where it was. Then I found out Bryant Reeves was just listed under "notable people" there. So I'm guessing that's why. I have no clue if he was from there or just lives there.

Dude, do yourself and us a favor and log out for the night. If this is what is on your mind after that win I don’t know what to tell you.
JIngles is an emotional player. I don't think Mark Eaton's death put him in a good spot. He went in the tank when the Jazz trainer died earlier.

I think the offensive rebounds allowed in the 4th are worth talking about.

The Jazz over the years have always been an elite defensive rebounding team, except in the clutch. They've got to figure that out, cuz damn it made this game scary.
Ersan probably can give us a hand for a couple minutes out there. I guess Coach do not see him ready or the guy is not feeling good...

I watched the game at a bar so missed some commentary. Looking on Twitter there is chatter about Dylan getting suspended next game. Any clue why? The Conly
"punches" were clearly nothing that a few folks overreacted over. Was there another play that warrants a suspension?

I watched the game at a bar so missed some commentary. Looking on Twitter there is chatter about Dylan getting suspended next game. Any clue why? The Conly
"punches" were clearly nothing that a few folks overreacted over. Was there another play that warrants a suspension?
He won’t be... the rv angle looks like punches... there was another angle out there... the first punch actually is a swipe to take Conleys arm off of him... the second punch is him just pushing off...

There will be no suspension... unless there is a suspension for having the most punchable face in the nba.

3 thrown punches. 1 gets a suspension.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

It’s definitely because of the punches.

He won’t be... the rv angle looks like punches... there was another angle out there... the first punch actually is a swipe to take Conleys arm off of him... the second punch is him just pushing off...

There will be no suspension... unless there is a suspension for having the most punchable face in the nba.
Lmao

Sent from my SM-G977N using JazzFanz mobile app

Yeah you missed the part about Brooks being a ***** who needs to be ***** slapped next game.

Sent from my SM-A326U using JazzFanz mobile app

By rule, punching another player is suspendable offense. He certainly punched Mike. I suspect that unless the Jazz file a complaint, nothing will be said.

There is a fan video on Twitter I saw right after it happened. I should've retweted it cause I can't find it now.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I think throwing little kidney jabs when the refs aren't looking is maybe almost suspension worthy. Yeah they were light jabs but someone needs to do something about him before he hurts someone.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

Yes, Gans, Oklahoma, mid 90's. Half the freaking town. Probably about 100 people.

OK, JazzFanz sleuths. Tell me why that was. . .

Had to look up Gans on Wikipedia to even see where it was. Then I found out Bryant Reeves was just listed under "notable people" there. So I'm guessing that's why. I have no clue if he was from there or just lives there.
This was my guess but then Nate had to go and steal my thunder. It was funny that he was the face of the Vancouver franchise.

For anyone who hasn’t seen it yet. Not sure if they will suspend him I’d honestly be shocked.