What's new

Game Thread May 29, 2021 07:30PM MT: Jazz at Grizzlies - Game 3

Added to Calendar: 05-29-21

This is where we will destroy them!

FedExForum-Ticket-Office.jpg

Goodbye Grizzlies!

They expanded their seating and there are some tickets available....should I drive the 14 hours to go watch in person....or just stay home and enjoy the spectacle on TV....plus you know the long weekend and everything.....Looking forward to it either way :)

I think Brooks gets off on being the bad guy... he is definitely into some hardcore S&M **** (no judgement). I think he prefers being the WWE heel.... maybe he cools off.

Either way... this is a must win game.

I think Brooks gets off on being the bad guy... he is definitely into some hardcore S&M **** (no judgement). I think he prefers being the WWE heel.... maybe he cools off.

Either way... this is a must win game.

I find him entertaining when he plays other teams

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

At some point I want to see Forrest guard Ja - just to see what happens. I know some will laugh at that but in 2020 Forrest was on the All-ACC Defensive team and finished 2nd in ACC Defensive Player of the Year. He can't defend any worse than what we saw last night....

I don't have a sensical reason for why the Jazz are treating Ja like 2016 Curry. I know this sounds crazy but Ja should be getting the Giannis treatment - the defender should sag and take away the easy drive to the lane / floater. Ja's not going to torch us from 3 ball land, and I'd rather take my chances with that than seeing him shoot >50% with >15 FTs a game.

This all goes back to Snyder's moneyball approach. Take away the 3 and "funnel" players into the midrange game. The problem with the moneyball approach is that regular season stats hardly ever translates into post season play. Just look at Clarkson's 3 pt %. Here's to hoping the Jazz make some adjustments vs. Ja...

At some point I want to see Forrest guard Ja - just to see what happens. I know some will laugh at that but in 2020 Forrest was on the All-ACC Defensive team and finished 2nd in ACC Defensive Player of the Year. He can't defend any worse than what we saw last night....
Yeah, he's gotten enough minutes that we can at least throw him out there the way we do Oni.