What's new

Game Thread May 29, 2021 07:30PM MT: Jazz at Grizzlies - Game 3

Added to Calendar: 05-29-21

You don't need to deny him the ball all game, but using it to generate some of those 10-0 runs would be primo. Ultimately, containing all of the offensive damage they can do to just Ja is a good strategy. We have like 4 guys that can balance that out.

I just think the Jazz become very hard for Memphis to beat the more Mitchell plays. I don't think Brooks can defend Mitchell without fouling.

Dillon Brooks is shooting way above his averages in this series. I think he has an off game tonight and we win by double digits.
So I think he might actually feed off the negative attention and be one of those guys that is better when being the villain. He’s like that crazy girl you dated in high school that loves to fight way more than she loves when things are going well.

Curious to see if he keeps it up.

I'm not surprised, the guy is getting anything he wants at the rim.
His shots are too easy... there is a big difference in a floater in the 3-5 range and 7+ feet. With his length and athleticism it is just too easy.

it’s like that little half hook JC used to go to on his drives... it’s a lot easier than a runner. We have to make those shots harder or push them further out... also may need to make him second guess his reads a bit by mixing in some altered coverages.

To me, it’s all about getting these guys into foul trouble. Draw as many fouls as you can, two early ones would be beautiful.

To me, it’s all about getting these guys into foul trouble. Draw as many fouls as you can, two early ones would be beautiful.
Refs aren't going to do us any favors on that tonight. Game one Gobert was taken out of the game, game 2 JV and Brooks got taken out of the game. Game 3 they are going to "let them play." That means if the Jazz can't take the punch and contact and still beat the Grizzlies this will be a bad game.

Refs aren't going to do us any favors on that tonight. Game one Gobert was taken out of the game, game 2 JV and Brooks got taken out of the game. Game 3 they are going to "let them play." That means if the Jazz can't take the punch and contact and still beat the Grizzlies this will be a bad game.
last ****ing game the grizz had 38 FTA

take that for data!

last ****ing game the grizz had 38 FTA

take that for data!
Number of free throws is pretty meaningless in my opinion. Doesn't really tell you **** and the info you need for context already tells you what you need to know without the raw number of free throw attempts.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

Mitchell is +400 to get to 10 points first and Morant is +470. Seems like easy money to me. One of them will hit 10 first.

If the Jazz come out locked in, we got this. If they play the not interested, just kind of here game, it's going to be close!