What's new

Game Thread May 29, 2021 07:30PM MT: Jazz at Grizzlies - Game 3

Added to Calendar: 05-29-21

To me this game is the most important one so far in the series. Win here and we not only get home court back but start to put serious doubt into the Grizzlies heads about being able to beat us over the course of the series.
Agreed.

I'm not saying that a loss here is the end of the world, as the Jazz can pick up the win in game 4 and be in a good spot, but a win here and you put the Grizzlies on their heals. Then game 4 becomes a must win for them instead of for the Jazz.

This is a chance for the Jazz to take full control of the series or else plunge into a full-on dog fight series that the #1 seed should never be in in the first round.

All we need to do is steal 1 but a loss today really makes you wonder if we are championship calibre. Or maybe we will do it the hard way like the Doc Rivers Celts.

How do we stop Ja? I don't think trying to deny him the ball, with full court as we did with Trae in the regular season is the answer. Mathematically, if we continue to allow him semi open mid ranges, while relying in our 3s at average %s, we win the game, if we control the turns. But I don't love this game plan for the most important game of the season.

I gonna sound so dumb but **** it, Im gonna out myself anyway.
I literally just googled "what state is memphis in?"
Fish you a dumb bastard, but you lovable dumb bastard!

I asked my teenager son and his friends what state Memphis was in and only 1 got it right.

Dillon Brooks is shooting way above his averages in this series. I think he has an off game tonight and we win by double digits.

To me this game is the most important one so far in the series. Win here and we not only get home court back but start to put serious doubt into the Grizzlies heads about being able to beat us over the course of the series.
Ph.D. in BB psychology.