What's new

Media day / training camp thread

I don’t know anything about his personality or temperament, but if he really was able to be a dog and realize that if he brought some noticeable nasty and attitude, that he’s be able to fill a vacuum and a role on this team that isn’t really there. Go out there and fight a few dudes and he’s got a lot of intangible value.

He can be the Big Dog or the junkyard dog.

Whiteside gives the Jazz somethings Bradley or Favs didn't.

Jazz need a secondary defender who can rotate over and deter guys getting to the rim on us when Gobert has to step out. Rudy Gay is probably supposed to be that guy in this current group.

Bradley Beal with some strong words on the vaccine and covid... gonna be interested to see how some of these guys get treated.

Kyrie, Wiggins, Jonathan Isaac... some of these guys are apparently willing to sit games out rather than get the vaccine... I wonder if we have any of those guys on our roster? They don't have the mandate in Utah. I just think its a little wild. My wife refuses to get the vaccine too... I've stopped talking to her about it.
This can't be true. I have read on this board that everyone who doesn't vax is a Trump loving racist. :confused:

Bradley Beal with some strong words on the vaccine and covid... gonna be interested to see how some of these guys get treated.

It’s disappointing and more damaging than something like Kyrie saying the earth is flat.

“It’s a personal choice” seems to be the neutral take for those who did get the jab…but I really wish there were more players like Desmond Bane who treat covid like a public health issue….which it is.

Yeah, IDK how Whiteside is going to react when Quin goes into rage mode against him for missing a rotation or not setting a good screen.

Where are the videos? A couple people on Twitter had mentioned watching the interviews. One of my pet peeves is having to read people’s articles and editorials on selected comments. I just want to hear this in its original context.

Not buying. I am vaxed as is my family but know plenty who haven't taken the needle and none of them could care less about Donald. You guys are buying into the media narrative hook line and sinker.
Uhh bruh, just go look at COVID death rates in Trump counties vs non-Trump counties.

Of course not everyone who has opted not to vax is a Trump supporter. There are the super weird crystals are my religion type people too and then the general "the government is never to be trusted for anything" types, but the most common denominator is being Pro-Trump.