What's new

Mike Conley Contingency Plan

Even if you are a Conley hater the best version of this team means you re-sign him. Either to keep him or move him in season. The S&T offers will be not great compared to what might be out there mid season.

Even if you are a Conley hater the best version of this team means you re-sign him. Either to keep him or move him in season. The S&T offers will be not great compared to what might be out there mid season.

This shouldn’t have to be said but I’m glad you said it.

I’ve lived in Columbus by Worthington, Columbus by Canal Winchester, Delaware, Marysville, Huber Heights, and Washington Courthouse.
oh I thought you meant Conley, lol. I lived in Canal Winchester, Pickerington, Reynoldsburg. That was a long time ago...You know Caris Levert is a Picktown grad

oh I thought you meant Conley, lol. I lived in Canal Winchester, Pickerington, Reynoldsburg. That was a long time ago...You know Caris Levert is a Picktown grad
Trey Burke was from Canal.

My ex’s uncle is some big time real estate developer in Columbus. Over the course of 6 years, I went there a handful of times, and he always tried to show me the highlife there. I appreciated it. Columbus seemed pretty meh, though. But his highlife wasn’t close to my kind of scene, so who knows.

Smart is likely available... I think he could be had. I think he has rubbed a few guys the wrong way... he's been in rumors over the last 12 months a lot. Not sure what it takes but JC for Smart isn't crazy town imo.

This is by far my favorite trade idea I've seen so far this offseason. I would make that deal in a heartbeat.

Doesn't Conley have to choose the destination? He pretty much has the cards, no?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using JazzFanz mobile app
If the team has space. Otherwise we get some say. We don’t have to do a sign and trade if we don’t like what comes back.

Doesn't Conley have to choose the destination? He pretty much has the cards, no?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using JazzFanz mobile app
Conley is selling his labor. Depending on how he values it, at this stage of his career, his options will multiply. Or not.

I know you know this, I’m just saying that the real-world whittles down options pretty fast.