What's new

Mike Tyson vs. the guys who almost botched the Crowder deal -- Kings @ Jazz 3/17/18 7:00 PM MST

I had a dream last night that the Kings were up 99-96. Mitchell hits a 3 at the buzzer but it was called back as a 2 because his foot was on the line. We lose 99-98. When the game was 96-94 I was starting to get paranoid.
I am so glad you are not a dream psychic.

This is the type of game that will get the jazz playoff tested. Every possession was so critical over the last 5 minutes. No one could separate, turning point was the drive by Bog, as the play developed I thought for sure Ingles would foul him, if that happens, Rudy doesn't block that shot and Kings have momentum, just a heady play by Joe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a dream last night that the Kings were up 99-96. Mitchell hits a 3 at the buzzer but it was called back as a 2 because his foot was on the line. We lose 99-98. When the game was 96-94 I was starting to get paranoid.

That is one vivid dream.

Glad we won. Loved the atmosphere, it was nostalgic. Miss when the Jazz and the Kings would go at it during the late 90's.

This would sound weird but.. this is a very good win. You rarely ever win a game when the opponent shoots 67% from 3 and you shoot 25%. We weathered the storm and stopped penetration to the basket (by we I really mean Gobert) when it mattered and pulled one out that most teams lose. Props to the team. They seem like they've gotten used to just... winning and even when everything was pointing to this being just one of those nights where all the shots fall the wrong way, we still found a way to get the W. Very very good win.

UTA was a -16 favorite for this game. Biggest spread in their recent history AFAIR.

SAC shot 67% from three on 20+ attempts and lost. This could be historical too.

Couldn't believe how hot the Kings got for stretches of that game. I don't believe Jazz win that game earlier in the year. So much self belief. Bench struggled a bit.....
Bench struggled a lot. With Thabo out, this is going to be the playoff rotation.

Gobert - Favors - Jerebko - Crowder - Jingles - O’Neale - Mitchell - Rubio - Exum

Hopefully Exum, O’Neale and Jerebko are up to the challenge. Quin has been simply masterful with his rotations since Gobert came back. Between that and his development process for Rubio, Jingles, Mitchell, O’Neale, Crowder and even Favors has been nothing short of spectacular. I’m excited to see what Dante brings to the table a month from now.

This would sound weird but.. this is a very good win. You rarely ever win a game when the opponent shoots 67% from 3 and you shoot 25%. We weathered the storm and stopped penetration to the basket (by we I really mean Gobert) when it mattered and pulled one out that most teams lose. Props to the team. They seem like they've gotten used to just... winning and even when everything was pointing to this being just one of those nights where all the shots fall the wrong way, we still found a way to get the W. Very very good win.

Agree. Getting ready for playoffs.

"If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too."

Cool line. Is that from something/someone?

Oneale is becoming like Alec, but with really good defense.

Sent from my SM-J727T using JazzFanz mobile app

He is shooting and finishing right now way worse than Alec ever has in his entire career. Yes he is really good at defense though.