What's new

Millsap+Fes for Hedo ?

chochem

Magic wants a big man, jazz needs another perimeter player, how about Millsap+Fes for Hedo?

Hedo, AK, Memo will be the best INTERNATIONAL frontline in the nba.

Magic wants a big man, jazz needs another perimeter player, how about Millsap+Fes for Hedo?

In my time, here on the board, I have seen my fair share of posts rooted in *****. Yours, my friend, is one for the books. It's almost as though you aimed to post the most non-sensical garbage you could think of. If that was, indeed, the case, you succeeded with flying colors.

In my time, here on the board, I have seen my fair share of posts rooted in *****. Yours, my friend, is one for the books. It's almost as though you aimed to post the most non-sensical garbage you could think of. If that was, indeed, the case, you succeeded with flying colors.

trolled

You sir, are the biggest idiot I have ever listened to. You are so dumb... you are really dumb. Fuh real

....I'd say you've been drinking gallons of rum and eggnog....with alot more rum....than eggnog!

I doubt the magic would bite. Might need to throw in Deron and Jeremy Evans and a car dealership just to make sure.

Wow, you guys are brutal. Just brutal. It's Christmas afterall...

The trade was horrible, and the poster should just jump off a bridge now, but you guys were really mean.

Hi everyone. I'm new to the site. Well, new in the sense that I've never posted on here. But I've been following for awhile.

After reading this thread, and countless other threads that are much the same, I had to register and ask the question:

What's up with the ridiculous trade proposal threads?

Honestly. I follow my other teams religiously on their discussion boards and I've never seen or heard as many crazy and moronic trade ideas ad I've seen on Jazzfanz....why??

So from all Jazzfanz followers, registered and non-registered, I ask you for one thing: STOP!

Hi everyone. I'm new to the site. Well, new in the sense that I've never posted on here. But I've been following for awhile.

After reading this thread, and countless other threads that are much the same, I had to register and ask the question:

Honestly. I follow my other teams religiously on their discussion boards and I've never seen or heard as many crazy and moronic trade ideas ad I've seen on Jazzfanz....why??

So from all Jazzfanz followers, registered and non-registered, I ask you for one thing: STOP!
Some trade proposals aren't that bad. Although I will say I've almost never seen a proposal that's ever been universally praised. I will say I'd seriously consider joining the mob at KOC's doorstep if he ever traded Millsap for Hedo.

Great first post. Welcome to the board.

We're not really sure. I have my own theories, but they mainly deal with the scourge of meth that has run through many parts of SLC and the surrounding communities.

Great first post. Welcome to the board.

We're not really sure. I have my own theories, but they mainly deal with the scourge of meth that has run through many parts of SLC and the surrounding communities.

Thanks. In my time following the board you always seemed like one of the more level-headed contributors.

While the meth theory is a good one, I figure it's just complete boredom and desperation for our organization to do something. Trade proposals are fun and all, but completely unrealistic ones are a waste of time...especially when the end result sometimes hurts the Jazz, ala this thread.