What's new

Millsap+Fes for Hedo ?

I never liked Godard (I liked Breathless, is that Godard?). In fact, I do not like film-noir or French cinema in general. Herzog however, now that's a master!

Yeah, Breathless is Godard. Damn good.

Nothing tops Herzog at his best.

Yeah, all those old fossil dudes ain't bad.

But I prefer the directorial prowess and humanistic poignancy evident in the films of M. Night Shyamalan.

But I prefer the directorial prowess and humanistic poignancy evident in the films of M. Night Shyamalan.

It's funny, but Shyamalan started out well. The Sixth Sense was pretty good, and Unbreakable wasn't too bad. But after the follow ups, whenever I watch the older ones, which I did like one day, all I can see is sh*t.

You think Wes Anderson is an obscure filmmaker? Haha, that's interesting.

He's far from obscure. He's one of the most accredited and accomplished film directors of all-time. He is one of the reasons for Luke and Owen Wilson's popularity. Not to mention the resurgence of Bill Murray's more serious acting career. Calling him obscure is an insult to him, and embarrassment for you.

As far as using film to gauge the intelligence level of a person, I find it to be pretty accurate. I have yet to meet an intelligent person that enjoyed the movie "Leonard Part 6".

On the other hand, people that enjoy films that actually make you think and comprehend have made for some pretty intellectual conversations.

Many people would disagree with your assessment that movie taste is connected to intelligence.

BTW, can you tell me how great of a movie "Crank 2" was? I bet you're a huge fan...

What's with the needless random jab at Crank 2?

Stay classy.

Actually, Godard directed a film in the past 6 or 7 years that was pretty incredible... I forget the name, but I'm bad with that stuff.

haha on the Shyamalan. His first two films were entertaining. STEEP decline since then.

We could really spice up this trade and offer Millsap + Jefferson for Hedo + Arenas. Hell, I'd do it. Two terrible contracts and loads of talent off our roster. I think this is called the LA Clippers basketball strategy.

All of you guys are getting off-topic. We should be taking this opportunity to scathingly rebuff chochem for his imbecilic post. Why? Because it is hilarious.

Lol...lame.

So you support the ridiculous trade as well?

No. You're right the OP truly was ridiculous.

However, I got a new Lookatme-O-Meter for Christmas. I plugged in and pulled each line of this thread. Your post came out #1, and, at 79%, nothing was even a close second. Sorry. I'm sure you're a nice guy and you clearly have some good level headed input to offer (in other words, you're a rare asset around here). But my hands were tied; you understand don't you?

No. You're right the OP truly was ridiculous.

However, I got a new Lookatme-O-Meter for Christmas. I plugged in and pulled each line of this thread. Your post came out #1, and, at 79%, nothing was even a close second. Sorry. I'm sure you're a nice guy and you clearly have some good level headed input to offer (in other words, you're a rare asset around here). But my hands were tied; you understand don't you?

lol

Looking over the posts, I think I did come off kind of condescending. I don't support the notion that I'm trying to convince myself that my life doesn't suck, but I shouldn't impose my movie judgment on others.

Sorry if I offended anyone or came off like a self-centered arse. I didn't mean to act rude to any of you.

Except for you, N_A_O_S.

Bitch.

Anyone get that movie reference? Lol....

Go Jazz!

Looking over the posts, I think I did come off kind of condescending. I don't support the notion that I'm trying to convince myself that my life doesn't suck, but I shouldn't impose my movie judgment on others.

Sorry if I offended anyone or came off like a self-centered arse. I didn't mean to act rude to any of you.

Except for you, N_A_O_S.

Bitch.

Anyone get that movie reference? Lol....

Go Jazz!

Don't apologize to the peanut gallery. You're going to get flamed here. It's what makes the place, umm, special and stuff.

Just that watching Wes Anderson movies makes you some sort of expert at life...

Lol...after everything I wrote that's what you respond to?

I'm torn. I want to continue to post on this board because i love the Jazz, yet a vast majority of you seem devoid of comprehension or grace.

Don't waste you're time responding. I know you're just going to say something arbitrary like "leave, we don't want you." or "go back to being a troll."

Save it.

Magic wants a big man, jazz needs another perimeter player, how about Millsap+Fes for Hedo?

Hedo, AK, Memo will be the best INTERNATIONAL frontline in the nba.

Next time, you should probably keep that **** to yourself. It's embarrassing.