What's new

Minute distribution between Lyles, Booker, and Pleiß?

Eh, our best player never played a game in college nor was he heavily recruited. I consider Pleiss a more valuable asset. You can't teach 7'3" with offensive skills, and that contract is amazing after seeing Kanter get paid 17 million a year.
Favors and Hayward are our best players and both played a ton in college. Gobert is awesome, but to put him ahead of the other 2 is premature. Hayward and Favors are 2 way players that impact both ends of the floor. Gobert is not. The rise was surprising but he's not better than either of them yet.

Eh, our best player never played a game in college nor was he heavily recruited. I consider Pleiss a more valuable asset. You can't teach 7'3" with offensive skills, and that contract is amazing after seeing Kanter get paid 17 million a year.

What contract is not amazing when compared with the worst contract in basketball?

I'm just excited that we'll get to enjoy the likes of badass Booker for one more season.

#JazzMan

Cut Booker, give all the minutes to Lyles. It's the smartest thing to do.

Team Lyles.

...and then watch second units run every play right at him.... many of which will be successful.

All I have to say is that if Lyles wants to be loved by the Utah Jazz fan base he better stop tweeting positive things about Kobe.

He tweeted a video of some Kobe dunks.

All I have to say is that if Lyles wants to be loved by the Utah Jazz fan base he better stop tweeting positive things about Kobe.

He tweeted a video of some Kobe dunks.

His nickname is "Trey Mamba". Kobe is his favorite player.

You realize you are probably going to have to trade other guys on our team too? Most players who grew up in the 2000's have Kobe as their favorite player when they come into the NBA?

**** everybody