What's new

Mitchell injury

About the only high profile player you can compare to Exum would be Greg Oden. His story is even worse. Dante should've been a tennis player; his body isn't built for contact sports.
He could have played baseball. That requires absolutely no physical abilities, beyond the ability to take steroids.

The Jazz are going to wait until the last minute to say he is ready to go so that the other team has less time to game plan for exactly what the Jazz will throw at them.
Our opponent is going to have next to no time to do any game planning as it is. Play Friday evening, Saturday off, play Sunday evening.

That feeling you have is the result of the never-ending artistry of DL’s organization.
....But, frrreal, why give our opponent anything other than doubts and subterfuge?
Jazz opponent is gonna have less than 48 hours and travel to do after they win Friday. Whatever small amount of prep they do in that time I’m sure is going to include Donovan Mitchell either way.

I ‘get’ it. But also think it’s dumb. If we could actually change the opponents strategy then just say he still isn’t fully cleared and list him as questionable.

Jazz opponent is gonna have less than 48 hours and travel to do after they win Friday. Whatever small amount of prep they do in that time I’m sure is going to include Donovan Mitchell either way.

I ‘get’ it. But also think it’s dumb. If we could actually change the opponents strategy then just say he still isn’t fully cleared and list him as questionable.
DL ain’t changing this approach...... so I’m just trying to adapt myself to it. I agree that it’s annoying af.

4JOx9Lj.jpg

Let’s go

Thats good. Im going to be nervous for his first couple games back though, especially after watching Lebron tweak his ankle after coming back.

Sounds like he’ll be there ‘barring any setbacks’ but it sure doesn’t sound like he was fine and they were just saving him for the playoffs. Quite the opposite. Rust could be a real factor. But hopefully we are seeing playoff Don sooner than later.

Sounds like he’ll be there ‘barring any setbacks’ but it sure doesn’t sound like he was fine and they were just saving him for the playoffs. Quite the opposite. Rust could be a real factor. But hopefully we are seeing playoff Don sooner than later.

Ya i was wrong. I hought he has been good to go for a while now.
Im a little more worried than i was previously. Not too worried though.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Our opponent is going to have next to no time to do any game planning as it is. Play Friday evening, Saturday off, play Sunday evening.
Same goes for us really, as we won't know until Friday. We can do some prep but I'm sure that it's less then they would like.