What's new

Mitchell's road to 1,000,000

Right now, five days after I made this thread, Mitchell has 651k followers compared to the 637k from last Tuesday. In other words, in 5 days, he's gained 14k followers. The dude is more popular than a love child between Dan Bilzerian and Taylor Swift. He's, by far, Utah's most popular and influential person and it's only just began.
Who’s Dan Bilzerian?

Mitchell passed up Hayward in what matters long ago. SOP (Size of P.). His SOP stats were in the 7" hung soft in 7th grade and Hayward was just breaching 2.5" by then. Mitchell now has his own Stiffl'n Tower and Hayward left Utah to get out of a locker room where he had to be so embarrassed taking a post game shower.

Don't believe me? There was a certain website posted during the offseason that had eye witness accounts of the SOP of a number of professional athletes including BuSH and BLLS stats.

@infection Can you make a badass thread about Donovan's creepy killer murder eyes? That dude looks like he wants to destroy people everytime the Jazz are down late. Then he does. His eyes are like D-Day knowing they are going into death and saying bring it bitch.

I say make it the final thread, dedicated to him with honorary members flipping the league off.

@infection Can you make a badass thread about Donovan's creepy killer murder eyes? That dude looks like he wants to destroy people everytime the Jazz are down late. Then he does. His eyes are like D-Day knowing they are going into death and saying bring it bitch.

I say make it the final thread, dedicated to him with honorary members flipping the league off.

And his forehead wrinkles. Be sure those get some mention.

Given a couple of years I think we're looking at one of, if not the ultimate, faces of the N.B.A. Just sooo much to love about the kid. I really think we will see rookies that come into the league who are following Mitchell's work ethic, film study and effort to emulate the great players in the league. He is mastering the system at such a young age and my bet is he keeps working to improve his craft as long as he is able to play.

Mitchell's development and popularity should help feed more talent that wants to come to utah via the draft, free agency, and the gleague. Quin and Bryant continue to develop young players who go on to get paid.

This is one of the reasons that donovan wanted to come to Utah. Other agencies... TAKE NOTE!

upload_2018-4-20_11-58-55.png

I expect donovan's public presence to grow significantly in the coming months. Ben Simmons has had a head-start brand wise from national media coverage and hype, and playing in one of the largest markets in the NBA. and yet, I think DM will catch him at some point in the near future.

Mitchell passed up Hayward in what matters long ago. SOP (Size of P.). His SOP stats were in the 7" hung soft in 7th grade and Hayward was just breaching 2.5" by then. Mitchell now has his own Stiffl'n Tower and Hayward left Utah to get out of a locker room where he had to be so embarrassed taking a post game shower.

Don't believe me? There was a certain website posted during the offseason that had eye witness accounts of the SOP of a number of professional athletes including BuSH and BLLS stats.
I spent quite some time reading through that website or something very similar. Fascinating really.