What's new

Mitchell's road to 1,000,000

If you follow how active both Mitchell and other Jazz members are on IG, you can easily see how big of a deal this is.

Oh, still dead to me.

Mitchell is also really popular on Reddit. And so is Ingles. "Jingled" is one of the most popular memes, and the Jazz has quite the bandwagon currently. :)

And I'll make it for the next meeting. Against Golden State we'll meet up again for sure!

I started following Mitchell on Instagram a few months before the all star break. He had 300k or so followers at the time. Right now, he has 637k. Yesterday, he had 635k. Mitchell currently has the most followers on IG than any other Jazzman - Rudy, I think, is second. Just to give you an idea of how fast Mitchell's popularity is growing, Gordon Hayward currently has 1.2 million followers. Gordon Hayward was a bigger name coming out of college (because of his notoriety at Butler) and has been in the league 8 plus years, he's been an all star and now plays for a large market team.

Out of curiosity I just logged into twitter. I was surprised to see Mitchell is at 340K followers. Has he really lost 300K followers since you made this post? And by way of comparison Hayward is at 622K followers right now. Has he really lost 578K followers? What's going on?

Out of curiosity I just logged into twitter. I was surprised to see Mitchell is at 340K followers. Has he really lost 300K followers since you made this post? And by way of comparison Hayward is at 622K followers right now. Has he really lost 578K followers? What's going on?

Instagram not Twitter.

Kind of fun to google #jingled or #jingles

He’s at 1.6 M. How long before 2? A week?
Longer. He was at 1.5 when he got his ESPY. He'll eclipse 2 million this year for sure.

It's crazy how few followers Gobert has for a player his caliber. The Jazz roast the **** out of him too.

Last edited: