What's new

Mitt Romney, Tax Returns, and the Idle Rich

Is this what South Carolinans were so excited about? Dollar janitor cash money kids?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whFBCIzwxp8

I sent this to Sloanfeld and ****town and told them I know exactly where to purchase that powder. They've been pming nonstop begging for it.

I don't ever want to hear another repub claim that Barack only won because he made completely ridiculous and expensive promises to voters:

In Florida St. Newt promised:

https://www.thisislondon.co.uk/stan...t-and-ill-put-a-base-on-the-moon-says-newt.do
The former House Speaker, front-runner to win the Republican ticket after his surprise win in South Carolina, also wants America to be the first to Mars.

On the campaign trail in Florida, where the next primary will be held on Tuesday, he said: "We want Americans to think boldly about the future. By the end of my second term, we will have the first permanent base on the moon and it will be American. We will have commercial near-earth activities that include science, tourism and manufacturing, because it is in our interest to acquire so much experience in space.

"We clearly have a capacity that the Chinese and the Russians will never come anywhere close to matching."

LOL...

Newt also promised great advancements in warp drive and photon torpedo development. In order to do so however, we need to open up ANWR. What, you expect the Enterprise to run on anti-matter when we have so much oil untouched in Alaska?

He also plans on building a moon like structure that can blow up countries and planets but only has one weakness, the exhaust pipe. With this weapon, Iran won't screw with us anymore.

I don't ever want to hear another repub claim that Barack only won because he made completely ridiculous and expensive promises to voters:

https://www.thisislondon.co.uk/stan...t-and-ill-put-a-base-on-the-moon-says-newt.do

LOL...

Newt also promised great advancements in warp drive and photon torpedo development. In order to do so however, we need to open up ANWR. What, you expect the Enterprise to run on anti-matter when we have so much oil untouched in Alaska?

He also plans on building a moon like structure that can blow up countries and planets but only has one weakness, the exhaust pipe. With this weapon, Iran won't screw with us anymore.

It really is funny. Newt's insane tax plan would reduce revenue by 850 billion dollars a year, and yet he's going to to build a base on the moon. He supports Medicare part D.

Republicans are the real deficit party.

LOL...

I know it sounds whacky coming from Newt but when Kennedy announced the race to the moon it was a big shot in the arm for national pride and productivity. Then again, people back then cared about something larger than themselves. Nowadays they'll just worry that this will eat into their food stamp budget...

I know it sounds whacky coming from Newt but when Kennedy announced the race to the moon it was a big shot in the arm for national pride and productivity. Then again, people back then cared about something larger than themselves. Nowadays they'll just worry that this will eat into their food stamp budget...

I disagree. You're comparing apples to oranges.

Come on Scat, you're better than this. Stop trying to promote your, "the poor are greedy and are destroying America" agenda. It's so old.

Back then, people didn't know what was out there. There was a curiosity, sure. But the main reason? We had the Soviet Union to compete with. Right now, there's no one to compete with and we already know what's on the moon. Putting a base up there while so many people don't have jobs in America seems completely retarded.

Americans are as self-absorbed as you (and AM radio) wants. In fact, it's hilarious how you and your ilk like to demonize the poor. As if the rich aren't on the same level of selfishness either. Offsourcing jobs, eating bailouts, demanding subsidies, giving themselves bonuses (while laying off workers), and blackmailing America claiming that if they don't get x, then they won't create jobs.... Of course, foxnews won't report any of this. They're fair and balanced.

America will stand together if they perceive a real threat... I remember the war in Afghanistan was heavily supported. Why? Because those terrorists were a real threat. Osama Bin Laden, was a huge threat. Every American wanted to get those guys.

Right now, there aren't too many real scary threats. And the threats we currently have, are threats that we've had for years and years (Iran and NK). Yeah yeah yeah, Iran will talk and talk, as they've done for decades. But in the end, meh, they'll never piss us off like Osama did. And even if they did, what would building a base on the moon benefit us? Could we launch missiles from there? We already can launch missiles from bases and boats from all over the world. No need to launch missiles from the moon.

And we just aren't in the mood to invade them considering the recent nation building disasters and with the current state of our economy.

The race to the moon was based less on "hey yeah, getting to the moon would be great for science" and more of... "We better get the hell into space before the Russians get there. If they win space, they could end up with a tactical nuclear war advantage."

Lastly, Kennedy announced the "race to the moon" after he had already won his Presidency. Newt is announcing this moon base in Florida while campaigning. He's less concerned about American Nationalism and far more concerned with squeezing out a few votes out of some lame *** doofuses in Florida with connections to NASA.

Ask yourself Scat, do you really believe Newt meant what he said? Or was he just using this hoping to gain votes?

I guess making up history is better than actually studying it.

Come on Scat, you're better than this. Stop trying to promote your, "the poor are greedy and are destroying America" agenda. It's so old.

Back then, people didn't know what was out there. There was a curiosity, sure. But the main reason? We had the Soviet Union to compete with. Right now, there's no one to compete with and we already know what's on the moon. Putting a base up there while so many people don't have jobs in America seems completely retarded.

Americans are as self-absorbed as you (and AM radio) wants. In fact, it's hilarious how you and your ilk like to demonize the poor. As if the rich aren't on the same level of selfishness either. Offsourcing jobs, eating bailouts, demanding subsidies, giving themselves bonuses (while laying off workers), and blackmailing America claiming that if they don't get x, then they won't create jobs.... Of course, foxnews won't report any of this. They're fair and balanced.

America will stand together if they perceive a real threat... I remember the war in Afghanistan was heavily supported. Why? Because those terrorists were a real threat. Osama Bin Laden, was a huge threat. Every American wanted to get those guys.

Right now, there aren't too many real scary threats. And the threats we currently have, are threats that we've had for years and years (Iran and NK). Yeah yeah yeah, Iran will talk and talk, as they've done for decades. But in the end, meh, they'll never piss us off like Osama did. And even if they did, what would building a base on the moon benefit us? Could we launch missiles from there? We already can launch missiles from bases and boats from all over the world. No need to launch missiles from the moon.

And we just aren't in the mood to invade them considering the recent nation building disasters and with the current state of our economy.

The race to the moon was based less on "hey yeah, getting to the moon would be great for science" and more of... "We better get the hell into space before the Russians get there. If they win space, they could end up with a tactical nuclear war advantage."

Lastly, Kennedy announced the "race to the moon" after he had already won his Presidency. Newt is announcing this moon base in Florida while campaigning. He's less concerned about American Nationalism and far more concerned with squeezing out a few votes out of some lame *** doofuses in Florida with connections to NASA.

Ask yourself Scat, do you really believe Newt meant what he said? Or was he just using this hoping to gain votes?

Amen. Listening to Newt is sad. That man will say anything to get a vote. You think Obama is bad (and I do), Newt is Obama on steroids.

Amen. Listening to Newt is sad. That man will say anything to get a vote. You think Obama is bad (and I do), Newt is Obama on steroids.

A president who wants to get us back into space has my vote.

You really think Newt wants to get back into space?

Has he said anything like this before in any other state?

Think he'll say anything similar after in any other state?

He's in Florida. That's it. He's trying to gain votes from those fans/employees of NASA. Why else do you think he brought this up in Florida?

In Utah, he'll probably promise to bring BYU to the Big 12 with all their nonsense BYU tv crap. He might even promise to bring Utah a Basketball program (I know I know, unrealistic).

In California he'll promise to bring them out of debt, bring Dwight and Duron to the Lakers, while handing out free implants and 10 free botox appointments to all women.

The list will go on and on...

Besides, we're still in space. The financial burden has just shifted from the public to the private sector. Which, in Republican language, means everything will be cheaper and better since we all know the private sector is much better than the bloated and bumbling public sector.

Anyone that thinks that shutting down the NASA space shuttle means that we're not still in space hasn't paid any attention to what Boeing has been doing for the past 20 years... I know, amazing as it sounds, there are other "factions" in space other than NASA.

I'm down with space. But I don't see why the government should be involved in it anymore. We don't have the Soviets to compete with. Let corporations take over the financial burden (and profit). They're people anyway, right?

Last edited:
I thought tonight was Romney's best debate so far. He received the majority of the loudest approval from the crowd, and he really scored big by calling Newt out on his state-by-state promises.

I thought tonight was Romney's best debate so far. He received the majority of the loudest approval from the crowd, and he really scored big by calling Newt out on his state-by-state promises.

Well good for Romney.
Looks like each of the candidates have started taking tactics out of Ron Paul's book.
Romney pointing out other candidates flip-flopping, Newt agreeing with the fact that the entire healthcare system may be completely flawed.
We can't forget Santorum now.
Hang on.... what was his name again?

Well good for Romney.
Looks like each of the candidates have started taking tactics out of Ron Paul's book.
Romney pointing out other candidates flip-flopping, Newt agreeing with the fact that the entire healthcare system may be completely flawed.
We can't forget Santorum now.
Hang on.... what was his name again?

RON PAUL. You know, the crazy dude that doesn't stand a chance.

RON PAUL. You know, the crazy dude that doesn't stand a chance.

RonPaul6.gif