What's new

Mobile App Announcement (Now iOS!!)

Yeah try the reinstall. This Tapatalk is buggy as ----

Sent from the JazzFanz app

I was having issues with the app for a while this morning. When I tried to quote a post I would get a message saying the app had stopped. I would re-open it and try again, with the same result. It did this about 4 times before it worked. I have an Android.
This post was done on a PC, so I don't know if it's still happening.

Ok, reinstalled and it's working.

In case y'all didn't know, I'm the guy who wrote the only jazzfanz app review hahaha

The app works less than 50% of the time for me. I uninstall and reinstall it a few times a week. Anyone else have these probs? I have an HTC One

It is buggy but I don't have problems 50% of the time for sure. Specific things break? I can always post bugs to Tapatalk.

It is buggy but I don't have problems 50% of the time for sure. Specific things break? I can always post bugs to Tapatalk.

Bout half the time it won't open at all.

Have only been able to post pics like 1 out of 10 times I've tried.

Bout half the time it won't open at all.

Have only been able to post pics like 1 out of 10 times I've tried.

Works for me really well except for posting pics

Really, really, reeeaaaallly not trying to be annoying, but is the financial benefit of a stand alone jazzfanz app large enough to put up with an app that doesn't really work?

Again, not trying to be annoying, just bringing up that the most important thing an app can do is work properly.

It isn't. I'm re-adding Tapatalk and will stop the JazzFanz-flavored app at some point in the future.

In theory, the SAME problems will exist with the main Tapatalk app since they claim it's the same application but this way I'm not subsidizing their crappy product.

In the meantime, I'm waiting for a better option to present itself. Sorry for the problems.