What's new

Mobile App Announcement (Now iOS!!)

Ok, downloaded the iOS app to both the iPhone and iPad.
The layout on the iPad, which I use the most, reminds me a lot of the tapatalk hd app. Which is fine. I like the overall look and think its great to have a Jazzfanz app, but, man, the ads are brutal, can you please do a paid version? I have no qualms about paying so that I can read without needing to see a 1" banner across the bottom of my screen filled with ads.

Thanks Jason.

What's a fair price?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using JazzFanz.com mobile app

What's a fair price?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using JazzFanz.com mobile app

Hmm. I'm not positive, but I think I paid 4.99 for tapatalk hd for the iPad, and 2.99 for the old version of tapatalk for the iPhone.
But I don't know what would work for you if you were to offer an ad free version.

I'd pay the 4.99 I paid for tapatalk hd. That may not be as much revenue as you receive from the ads though.

I have no idea what other forum specific apps are selling for. So whatever is fair to you Jason.

Last edited:
I agree. I don't mind paying a premium to get an ad free version. The apps on the iOS version are really obtrusive. I'll go back to just using the mobile browser on my iPad once Tapatalk is turned off.

For what it's worth, the ads haven't seemed too intrusive on my android version (Droid X).

Done. Good idea. I need a Premium Member to confirm (once you're logged in) that you are no longer receiving the ads.

How do we become a premium member?

Edit, found the premium membership. Payed for a one year membership via Paypal Jason.
Email sent as well to you.

Thanks Jason

Last edited:
Is there a reason that my mobile signature doesnt get posted when I post from my mobile device? I think I have all the appropriate boxes checked. Please advise.

I don't have an ios device at the moment. Anyone else able to comment?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using JazzFanz mobile app

#TheReturn. Unretired. Currently wearing #45.

That's what I see for HH's sig. (Not sure I got the right color).

i dont see any sigs when using the mobile app. it also doesn't post my mobile sig.

also: is there anyway to view the "whats new" tab in the mobile app? AKA the activity stream? i love activity streamin into threads. cant do it w/ the app.
im gonna stick to the web version for now bros. maybe will be back on dat app when the dust is cleaned up.