What's new

Mobile App Announcement (Now iOS!!)

i dont see any sigs when using the mobile app. it also doesn't post my mobile sig.

also: is there anyway to view the "whats new" tab in the mobile app? AKA the activity stream? i love activity streamin into threads. cant do it w/ the app.
im gonna stick to the web version for now bros. maybe will be back on dat app when the dust is cleaned up.

Test

Sent from my HTC One using JazzFanz mobile app

activity stream is currently labeled timeline. Sigs seem broken on ios so I'll get that resolved.

Jason, did you see this post in the other thread?
Admin, is it possible to change the forum software so that the box pictured below is not automatically selected. I think this might fix the small image issue when using the Jazzfanz mobile app.

dgdu.png

plus it's annoying having to manually un-select it every time I post a pick.

I did, thanks. Haven't had a chance to look into that yet.

On my android device, there is an "activity stream" option.

Me too..
It said timeline until today and it changed to activity stream

Love the app btw

Inb4HHsaysslurp

i dont see any sigs when using the mobile app. it also doesn't post my mobile.

Yeah, I meant the latter and not the former. When posting from my mobile device as I am currently doing, my signature is not shown. It's not a big deal really, but I just wanted you to know.

Any ideas why the "open in browser" button only works sometimes?

Most of the time it just resfreshes the app page im on instead of opening that page in the browser.

Also, it doesnt really bug me but some days I have ads and sometimes i dont. Just curious why it would do that.

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

Any ideas why the "open in browser" button only works sometimes?

Most of the time it just resfreshes the app page im on instead of opening that page in the browser.

Also, it doesnt really bug me but some days I have ads and sometimes i dont. Just curious why it would do that.

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

Ads shouldn't be there once you've opened the app and logged in (logout and in) on a given device. They did have a problem for a bit but said it was fixed if you logged out and in. If it is still showing them after this, I'll get it reported to Tapatalk.

As for opening in a browser, I haven't done that much but will try more. Could be a default setting on your phone (Android) where you say browser, it sees its for JazzFanz, and at some point you might have said use JazzFanz app as the default. BUT, you said sometimes so that sounds like a Tapatalk issue again. I'll try and reproduce it and tell them.

Thanks for the info.

App hasnt worked for me the last couple days. Just says "connecting to server" perpetually when I open it.

Dunno if its my phone or the app.

I'm bout that Android life.