What's new

Moderator opening

Hey all, the mods had a discussion and vote about the open moderator slot, and the vote actually ended up tied between our top two choices. So we decided to induct both of them.

Welcome to our new mods of (....drum roll....)

Jazz Spazz, and
One Love

Thanks for volunteering to help, guys, and I hope you get a lot less grief than all the rest of us have.

They'll be able to start moderating as soon as Jason activates their super mod-powers later today.

That's not going to happen

54cDiHt.gif

Small critique.

Jason should have never put this out to the populace to make the masses feel like they ever had a say.
R.I.P. OneLove.

Small critique.

Jason should have never put this out to the populace to make the masses feel like they ever had a say.
R.I.P. OneLove.
What do you mean? We asked for volunteers, not for votes. Or even opinions.

What do you mean? We asked for volunteers, not for votes. Or even opinions.

That's why I said, "feel like."

Asking opinions of masses is one of the most dangerous no-no's ever.

Having said that, I said it in jest and even recommended One Love (the first to had done so).
He'll be fine.

That's why I said, "feel like."

Asking opinions of masses is one of the most dangerous no-no's ever.

Having said that, I said it in jest and even recommended One Love (the first to had done so).
He'll be fine.

Thank you PKM, hopefully I'll make you and everyone here proud too.

Hey all, the mods had a discussion and vote about the open moderator slot, and the vote actually ended up tied between our top two choices. So we decided to induct both of them.

Welcome to our new mods of (....drum roll....)

Jazz Spazz, and
One Love

Thanks for volunteering to help, guys, and I hope you get a lot less grief than all the rest of us have.

They'll be able to start moderating as soon as Jason activates their super mod-powers later today.

Reported for trolling

JS and OL - you should now be mods. That said, haven't done this in a while so make sure you can see the mod forum and come in there and look around and let us know you made it in there.

JS and OL - you should now be mods. That said, haven't done this in a while so make sure you can see the mod forum and come in there and look around and let us know you made it in there.

Who's JS? Trout?