What's new

Moderator opening

I must really not have been paying attention because I thought Kicky left the moderator job a long time ago. Next you're going to tell us that Bronco70 is still a moderator.

A monkey could probably be an excellent mod. We are acting like this is some important, difficult position.

So this isn't a 2 or 4 year term like an elected office, this is more like being appointed as a Supreme Court justice ....you keep the job until you die, or get too old to care.

And it is volunteer. And it pays nothing. And it doesn't really help your resume because you are using a screen name, and dealing with a bunch of social ciphers and deviants on a dying social media platform.

I'm surprised more people aren't interested.

I must really not have been paying attention because I thought Kicky left the moderator job a long time ago. Next you're going to tell us that Bronco70 is still a moderator.

Lemme guess, Jazzgal15 isn't a mod anymore either? Where's bordy when we need him?

So this isn't a 2 or 4 year term like an elected office, this is more like being appointed as a Supreme Court justice ....you keep the job until you die, or get too old to care.

And it is volunteer. And it pays nothing. And it doesn't really help your resume because you are using a screen name, and dealing with a bunch of social ciphers and deviants on a dying social media platform.

I'm surprised more people aren't interested.

That was rude.

I still think I'd be the best mod this site has ever seen. As soon as Jason realizes that over the years I've gained wisdom through my transgressions, and that I'm not in it for the chicks anymore...

Alas, my spirit of service will once again be thwarted by the injustice of deeds long past. Oh, the huge manatee.

Joking aside, thanks to those who are willing to volunteer their time and take the criticism.

I still think I'd be the best mod this site has ever seen. As soon as Jason realizes that over the years I've gained wisdom through my transgressions, and that I'm not in it for the chicks anymore...

Alas, my spirit of service will once again be thwarted by the injustice of deeds long past. Oh, the huge manatee.
You would have my vote. Hell, I pushed to have you be my replacement, but Jason just laughed, hard, while muttering something about "over my dead body".

Lemme guess, Jazzgal15 isn't a mod anymore either? Where's bordy when we need him?

Whatever happened to her and bordy or Catzies for that matter? How about the transgendered poster? I forget her name. Im glad I get to see RJF around every now and again.

Whatever happened to her and bordy or Catzies for that matter? How about the transgendered poster? I forget her name. Im glad I get to see RJF around every now and again.

KatieMCR, if I recall correctly.

I still think I'd be the best mod this site has ever seen. As soon as Jason realizes that over the years I've gained wisdom through my transgressions, and that I'm not in it for the chicks anymore....

who, me?

ha ha ha

<3

You being a mod here would be in the top 100 of Alternate Universes I'd like to explore.

I miss Cat. She hasn't posted here in 4 years.

Sometimes my guess is that people move on for whatever reason. Or perhaps she's not that big of a Jazz fan anymore. Not sure. Another theory is that people hate some of the newer posters. FWIW, there have been great and bad posters ever since I joined this site way back when it was hosted by RealGM. The play hasn't changed, just some of the cast has.

My hope is a resurgence of the Jazz brings back a lot of old posters.

You would have my vote. Hell, I pushed to have you be my replacement, but Jason just laughed, hard, while muttering something about "over my dead body".

Knowing what I know now, you should have fought harder.